• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Where will we finish 2015-16

Where will we finish?

• Total voters
Right the window is shut and we have the squad finalised. I stick by my top 10 prediction with 65-70 points and no better,

Weaker this season than last, so top 10 for me.
Need to get a couple of decent loans in

With Dicko's injury i would probably lower my guess to play-offs at this point

I'd agree that we are now weaker than at the end of last season (especially with Nouha's injury) but I'd say we're stronger than we were at the start of 14/15.

Voted play offs and I'm sticking with it. We wont have enough to trouble the autos but we should make top 6 relatively comfortably.

Not as strong as the team that finished last season. Play-offs would be an achievement. Top 10 more likely.

Originally said top 2 & not inclined to change that - this division defies logic most of the time.

Spending the most money doesn't guarantee anything & for all we know this group will settle down & gel better than others (it may not but that the beauty of the future, you don't know what is going to happen)

We have all seen sides promoted & thought 'how the fuck have they managed that' & others we thought were certs falling well short. 5 games in is no time to change a prediction (I may think differently after 15 games though :icon_smile:)

Losing Dicko for the season is a blow, but still sticking with my play offs prediction.

I said 6th at the start of the season. To achieve that we have to change formation to a proper 442/451, McDonald needs to get fit/start being arsed, dependant on your view, keepers need to stop throwing the ball in and we need Afobe to stay fit

The loss of Dicko could be more important than any player we have bought.

Last edited:
Play-offs if we perform to maximum..otherwise top 10

Ive put bottom half..but that thinking for me is about 12th/13th.
The vocal minority wont be so forgiving with players this season and the young defence will be too fragile when the errors happen.
Ojo is not a replacement for Sako by any stretch and its wrong to expect anything more. Him coming on for a lively last 25 minutes
is the most we can expect.

I originally put bottom half and now the transfer window has closed I still dont have a clue to Wolves fortunes this season. I believe much depends on Kenny Jackett finding his best blend of players then fitting them in a system to suit their talents. So ask again at Christmas.

Top six at least

If say between 7-12 with our squad might just fall short again.

I really think with an inexperienced defence we will finish slightly lower than last season.

The only way we have a chance on finishing in the playoffs is to use the old you score 2 were score 3 mentality and losing Nouha will make this very hard!

Top half. Still have a good squad even though we've lost a few key players

Back