• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0-0 Swansea Verdict thread

sorry if I missed it in the 4 page red card discussion, how did Rafa do?

A terrible first pass but after that did well. Took up a couple of decent positions only not to receive the ball, had a shot that could have been goalbound excellently blocked by a Swansea defender and a decent header that went just wide albeit he had already been flagged for being offside.

Hause played brilliantly vs Swansea and Nuno has dropped Bennett out if the blue before (inexplicably for Batth).

Yeah, that was strange but I can only imagine the plan was to rest Bennett who is slightly older and probably needs managing when we have three games in such a short space of time.

Batth messed up his chance anyway I suppose.

I do think Hause will get a run of games at some point, but at the moment as EP said Bennett is yet to lose in a Wolves shirt. That's amazing!

Both him and Norris have acknowledged themselves recently that they have to be patient due to the performances of those in front of them.

Yeah, that was strange but I can only imagine the plan was to rest Bennett who is slightly older and probably needs managing when we have three games in such a short space of time.

Batth messed up his chance anyway I suppose.

I do think Hause will get a run of games at some point, but at the moment as EP said Bennett is yet to lose in a Wolves shirt. That's amazing!

Both him and Norris have acknowledged themselves recently that they have to be patient due to the performances of those in front of them.

Yeah, Bennett has been class. Not doubting his contribution at all.

Will Norris' time will come. Suspect 400k will turn out to be a superb piece of business.

Meanwhile does anyone know what # we are in the draw tonight?

A terrible first pass but after that did well. Took up a couple of decent positions only not to receive the ball, had a shot that could have been goalbound excellently blocked by a Swansea defender and a decent header that went just wide albeit he had already been flagged for being offside.

:tiphat: :beerchug:

I liked what I saw of Rafa. Made a couple of really intelligent runs that weren't picked out. Seems very direct.

Notts county away... Nice

We should really go for this. Two very winnable games and then we are two games from Wembley

Would be inclined to load the team just a little and make sure we go through

Notts Co a decent draw & even if lg 2 sides have beaten higher ranked teams before don't expect any complacency being allowed so a good chance of the 5th round

The team will be no different in terms of number of changes. If Nuno wanted to go for it then it would have been in the home tie.

The team will be no different in terms of number of changes. If Nuno wanted to go for it then it would have been in the home tie.

I also think we are perfectly capable of winning the tie anyway. They aren't going to play a stronger team than the one we faced on Saturday and we dominated that game when the numbers were even.

We are more than capable. We were dominating the game 11 v 11 and it was surely a matter of time before we scored. We play like that again and we will win.

Tomorrow 10am for season ticket holders.

Not that I think it'll be necessary (hard to see us selling out) but if anyone needs a STH number for this one then PM me, first come first served.

Chelsea vs Norwich, fucking hell BBC, have a word. What a shithouse pick that is.

Especially since it'll be Norwich with 10 men behind the ball. Chelsea inevitably score and it'll become a borefest if that happens.

Back