• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0 - 1 Wigan: Hello Darkness, My Old Friend

D

Deleted Cyber

Wolves 0 Wigan 1 its beyond a joke

Don't say I didn't warn you. We are officially shit! Off you go. Nothing good to say so I will say nothing. Wankers

Complete utter comprehensively fucking shit. The kids who played for us are excused not only cus they're kids but they were the only ones that gave a shit

Not sure what to think anymore. The wins against Stoke and Liverpool surely keep Lambert in the job but I just don't know where we go from here.

I've tried my best to be patient. I didn't even want Zenga to be sacked. I don't want Lambert to be sacked. But I don't know what the answer is.

I'm totally at a loss. But at least I care. This year has the Saunders season beat in that regard.

Starting to get that horrible feeling that this could be 2013 all over again.

We should be nowhere near a relegation battle. Over half of tonight's side should be nowhere a team with aspirations of promotion.

Pick sub-standard players for your ambitions=get sub-standard results and performances

Have nothing to say about that, apart from the fact that it was only the young players who gave us any hope

A crap way to spend an evening

Will be interesting to hear what Lambert has to say.

So predictable really. Insipid first half, much better second but concede a shit late goal.

I am fed up with our defence. Fucking done with them. The last season and a half every time we've tried to properly attack a team (which we need to do at home when teams keep setting up the way Wigan did tonight) we throw away pathetic goals like that.

Playing an unfit Marshall was a pathetic move. God knows what iorfa thinks.

So glad I got delayed at work and missed that, sounded putrid.
Really lost a lot of interest in Saturday far more concerned with us staying up.
The league season isn't dead at all as some were suggesting recently.
No goals in the last 3 games from open play.
Conceding late goals again is never good for confidence.
By all accounts Wigan had no right winning that game but that's the risk you run when creating next to nothing for an hours play.
Worse thing about Saturday would be a mauling to dent further confidence.

So predictable really. Insipid first half, much better second but concede a $#@! late goal.

I am fed up with our defence. $#@!ing done with them. The last season and a half every time we've tried to properly attack a team (which we need to do at home when teams keep setting up the way Wigan did tonight) we throw away pathetic goals like that.

Begs the question; what the fuck has Hause done to piss off Lambert?

Playing an unfit Marshall was a pathetic move. God knows what iorfa thinks.

If he's got any sense he's sat there ashamed of himself for wasting a golden opportunity. Dreadful season for him. It's his career in the balance now, what does he want to become? A premier league player or a championship back up?

Hopefully we will see Williamson and Hause at centre back Saturday.

What is very concerning is, like under Zenga, a real lack of a style that we are working towards. I'm not panicking but next couple of weeks will be quite important for PL. I hope we get our act together and it's just because of the Chelsea game..

Starting to get that horrible feeling that this could be 2013 all over again.

We should be nowhere near a relegation battle. Over half of tonight's side should be nowhere a team with aspirations of promotion.

Pick sub-standard players for your ambitions=get sub-standard results and performances

And put those players on three year plus contracts and they care even less.

Lambert has brought out the "I am angry and disappointed" line following that.

Desperate times.

Back