• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0 - 1 Wigan: Hello Darkness, My Old Friend

There you go right there. It's not as if he's Vincent Kompany is it?

As I said ridiculous to label a player a sicknote for a terrible injury that was beyond his prevention.

I didn't. Read the posts again. No don't bother. You will only find some other point to disagree with and the can't be arsed playing the game of you say tomayto I say tomarto with you. All I can say is that zyro spent a lot of time in the treatment room before he got here and then spent another six weeks when he first got here getting acquainted with ours. See no mention of his horror injury caused by Kay and in no way this fault. He has played a total of 164 in all competitions games in an 8 year career. 102 league appearances in that time. Thats around 13 league games a season average. In only 3 of his 8 seasons since debut in 2009( and he was considered a regular from 2011) has he managed over 20 league games.

I didn't. Read the posts again. No don't bother. You will only find some other point to disagree with and the can't be arsed playing the game of you say tomayto I say tomarto with you. All I can say is that zyro spent a lot of time in the treatment room before he got here and then spent another six weeks when he first got here getting acquainted with ours. See no mention of his horror injury caused by Kay and in no way this fault. He has played a total of 164 in all competitions games in an 8 year career. 102 league appearances in that time. Thats around 13 league games a season average. In only 3 of his 8 seasons since debut in 2009( and he was considered a regular from 2011) has he managed over 20 league games.

You've included him being off with his current injury. That isn't the correct use of statistics is it? And I presume you can list of his other injuries and their causes?

Finally, you started by calling Zyro a sicknote at Wolves and now you're saying it's his whole career. Why would you not judge him on his time at Wolves only?

You've included him being off with his current injury. That isn't the correct use of statistics is it? And I presume you can list of his other injuries and their causes?

Finally, you started by calling Zyro a sicknote at Wolves and now you're saying it's his whole career. Why would you not judge him on his time at Wolves only?

Because we bought him and like I said at the time, his injury record was a concern. Just like buying an injured Williamson was a concern and just like worrying if Dicko will ever be the same. I think its fair to look at players history and then perhaps be a little cautious. I had concerns re Zyro at the time and was not the only one. His long term injury I completely and categorically agree was not his fault but some players are really unlucky with injuries that keep them out for long periods. See Bryan Robson ,Michael Owen. Both were prone to injury as I believed was Zyro. Nothing malicious but he has played 8 games for us in 13 months and had 2 bouts of injury. 1 for 6 weeks the other 10 months and counting. Yes I can list his other injuries. See link in the above post. Knee ,calf, ankle ,groin and 56 days with an unknown.5 separate injuries totalling 2 years out

Back