• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1 - Preston 2 another expected day at the office verdict thread

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
Not much positive from that

Siggy & Mason & Byrne seemed to do OK, but not much else

Indications that Coady tried to drive us forward in the second half, but this commentary is notoriously innacurate

Wrong first selections from Kenny & we were fighting a losing battle once they scored

Tired of this season

How the hell can he keep his job after another terrible home performance and result?

If I read anything else from inside the club's about us still making the playoffs I may spontaneously combust.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

1 point from 6 against PNE is unacceptable and we were bloody lucky to get 1.

Any other club in this division would've sacked Jackett months ago.

Jesus Bloody Christ, what's Jackett still doing here? Get rid, NOW!

I THINK JACKETT WILL GO AFTER TODAY

sorry capitals, maybe needed today though...

Just got back from a great day out and seen the result, I assume the performance was as horrible as the result.
If here any prat blaming the situation at the club for this I won't be responsible for my actions.

Sack him now and give somebody, anybody (not Deano), the rest of the season to analyse the squad. Give Wallace, Byrne and co the chance to prove themselves and then look to regroup with Nouha back in the fold next season.

There are still some decent players in this squad, but the use of the squad is criminal.

I've never seen apathy like it from Wolves fans, even towards Saunders.

Sack him now and give somebody, anybody (not Deano), the rest of the season to analyse the squad. Give Wallace, Byrne and co the chance to prove themselves and then look to regroup with Nouha back in the fold next season.

There are still some decent players in this squad, but the use of the squad is criminal.

yeah, exactly

I have to say, I have kept faith with Kenny for what he did for us. Today, I will join the Kenny out camp. This can't go on.

If Jackett survives this, then there's something seriously wrong at WWFC. Surely, we cannot go on like this?

Jackshitt selections have been baffling for a while. Not to single too many out but I would not be playing Doherty Ikeme RVLP Coady next match. Alf and mason must be worth a look. Rowe at left back until hause is fit. Hopefully Williamson fit soon. Martinez just has to start .

+1

he cant survive surely?

Just hope we reach enough points to be safe ASAP.
I want him to leave but I don't think it'll happen at least until the season is over.

Mason/Siggy/Byrne showed some promise

Get Williamson in to stiffen the defence - Nouha/Zyro & Graham back - a goalkeeper who doesn't concede silly goals and decide which 2 of the 485 midfielders we have are the best combination and there is a more than reasonable team in there.

Don't think that Kenny can do it now - change unlikely before the season end & we have enough to just stay out of trouble this year, but change is needed then

Back