• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-1 Fulham: Verdict Thread

Weird to boo Traore if they did, yep a frustrating player at times but don’t think he ever had an attitude problem etc,
Was quite a few joining In around by me, but looking at those who booed Jota's return, I wasn't surprised.

Seen some comments about GON having a touchline ban for Cov. I thought it was Derry who was booked with Silva?

Last edited:
Yep every manager who’s had him as a player have said what a good guy he was. Effort never ever an issue, and let’s face it still scored important goals and created assists even out of favour.
He is. I loved watching him play. He entertained me and at times, as admitted by the likes of Klopp etc, he was unplayable. The folks at Middlesbrough loved him as well when he joined us and had good things to say about how he conducted himself. Wish him all the best.

No boos for Adama near me at all. Mostly applause round the ground (I didn't join in).
There were plenty giving him a standing ovation (a little but much) but also some giving him a "you fucking wanker" (also a bit much).

He really is/was a divisive player!

I just ignore him. Obviously the FA Cup to him means exactly that, fuck all! As for saying play him today, I’d rather see Neto multiple times before the end of the season and that will only happen if he is managed. A hamstring issue isn’t something you can just play through and get sorted in the summer.
The benefit of hindsight is monstrous here isn't it?

Sorry those that booed will probably be the ones bemoaning to their kids in 20 years time that the crap wingers we’ve got in the championship aren’t a patch on Adama or Neto.

There were plenty giving him a standing ovation (a little but much) but also some giving him a "you fucking wanker" (also a bit much).

He really is/was a divisive player!

It's just weird.

I can see how Mark Kennedy or Nathan Blake might be divisive. But Adama just is what he is and everyone knows that, surely?

We didn't get a fee for him but he also saved us £60k a week for about 3 years by never signing a contract that was sat on the table so even that balances out!

Not just the goals but the first half as wingback.

I'd never boo him, but didn't he turn down several new contract offers so he could leave on a free?

I didn’t think the booing was particularly vicious really. Silly, sure, but that’s football.

A note on Fulham fans. Mocking the atmosphere (which was superb second half, even at 0-0) and you brought how many, 1,200? (I can't properly see the corner from where I am). And cheering when Neto got injured.

Fuck off Tarquin, you're a bellend.

I'd never boo him, but didn't he turn down several new contract offers so he could leave on a free?

Don't think that was ever his aim, it's just how it panned out.

He did turn down moving to Ajax in summer 2022 but that's up to him, maybe he didn't want to live there?

He’s a lovely guy, always took time with kids in the BW lower.

Back