• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - Bolton 2 Verdict thread.

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
I give up - no comment to make that doesn't involve extreme bad language & I am an educated well brought up young man (that last point may not be entirely true).

We played only adequately, but should see that out - need a firm hand in defence ASAP

Off you go folks.

Seconded. I'm off. I suggest you follow my lead.

slamming-the-door-o.gif

Shite. Unacceptably shite. Please fuck off KJ you are a disgrace.

:icon_lol:

A fucking embarrassment of a manager and a club. Fucking Bolton for fucks sake you bunch of absolute cunts.

Id love to know how anyone can defend that shite. Fuck off Jackett

feel sorry for all those that went to this match - it was bad enough hearing about it, but having to watch this crap garbage he's serving up !!!
what the fuck has Byrne got to do to get a game. Rowe comes back from his outcast loan spell straight into the side. ALF a proven goalscorer can't get a game !!
just fuck off KJ now

Pretty damaging indictment on KJ only able to pick up 1 points this season from a dreadful outfit, I'm losing count how many times KJ sides have been in 2 goal leads and thrown it away.
Absolutely unacceptable to be 2-0 with 9 left to fail to pick up the points.
This is huge nail in his coffin, it was a fair result you could have argued we deserved to lose.

Horrendous.

40% possession, fewer shots, fewer shots on target and throw away a 2 goal lead at home to the side bottom without an away win all season isn't cautious, its deplorable.

Fuck off Kenny. My sad reluctance to see you go is being replaced by utter contempt for you and the shite you're now delivering.

To have drawn with a team far and away the worst in the league at home after leading with 13 to go is abysmal and unacceptable. Unfortunately nothing will happen, the sooner Williamson gets in to hopefully sort out the defending the better. Why play such negative tactics against an awful team at home. That is unforgivable.

Last edited:
I give up - no comment to make that doesn't involve extreme bad language & I am an educated well brought up young man (that last point may not be entirely true).

We played only adequately, but should see that out - need a firm hand in defence ASAP

What about points one and two...!

Following off from the matchday thread...

The really sad thing is, nothing changes. He's still as safe as he was before this latest debacle.
Sky Movies Comedy are re-running it on channel 308.

Yep, as long as we're a rudderless ship KJ will be left to sail us around in ever decreasing circles.

"Sad" doesn't quite cover it for me any more.

Fuck it all and fuck you KJ. Just fuck off.

Go before I end up hating you as much as Saunders. The clock is ticking on that with the current performances.

Bolton now took 4 points from our meetings this year. Remember when I dared to suggest that there wasn't a great deal of difference between the quality of our starting side and theres?

Crowds starting to dwindle as well.

Obviously it was a disappointing performance and result. I am not sure where we go from here, but despite calls for KJ to go, I do not think that he will be sacked.

He bloody should be frank. We are a fucking abomination of a side. And we get ahead and then try to hang on. Clueless rancid football, and the manager carries the can. He should go NOW

Following off from the matchday thread...

Yep, as long as we're a rudderless ship KJ will be left to sail us around in ever decreasing circles.

"Sad" doesn't quite cover it for me any more.

$#@! it all and $#@! you KJ. Just $#@! off.
I can see 2 scenarios that may lead to his departure. One is that the apathy currently displayed by fans inside Molineux is replaced by anger, vented verbally towards Jackett. The second is a change of owner.

I'd say tonight's events make the former far likelier.

Back