• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - Bolton 2 Verdict thread.

The body language from all involved reminds me of when we were relegated, almost a resignation of defeat in the style of football played and whatever is going on at the club. I don't think we'll get relegated either.

I can't for one minute think that Morgan would devalue his own asset deliberately, I don't think he's that stupid, but the way we are going there will be no playing assets worth anything left.

They are not assets they are liabilities. His main concern is how he pays them and funds the infrastructure. We need five or six players minimum and many of the current first team that moving (if that's possible).

whats he doing next home game? second thoughts I couldn't do that to another human being . You're a cruel man!
Yeah he's a good friend, but rather him than me on this occasion.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I'm genuinely contemplating not going to the Preston game. Just stay in the pub between 2.30 and 5 and save the £24. There isn't a compelling reason to watch us at the moment.

I'm coming to the Preston game with Mini Langers, but only because my best mate's little boy is one of the mascots. And he's annoyed as he wanted to walk out with Afobe!

It's coming to something when the disillusionment is also felt by 7 year old mascots.

I will be staggered if they offer an early bird. The PR of a poor take-up would be horribly damaging. The only way to save face would be to say early bird is open to all and for the entire season ticket window.

That would make it a bird not an early bird. Turkey springs to mind!

True.

However, if you want to avoid E&S headlines of "Wolves early bird is 3,000 down" then give them no comparator.

He's just like Matt Murray, without the quality...

What's interesting watching Ikeme on that first goal is that he is so flat footed and leaden. You can see why he gets beaten from long range so often. Is it still fashionable to give footballers ballet training? Because that - or some agility training - is what Ikeme needs

I thought the same thing, but about the second. I don't think you can blame him for the goal, but his left foot is so firmly planted that he has no chance to change direction and make what would have been a wonderful save. He is much too leaden footed

Reading through this thread saddens me. I wonder how we have gone from a team who nearly made the play offs, to becoming a team that look so disjointed. I do think think one of the reasons is because of Morgan wanting to sell out. That created the uncertainty, and things have stumbled along since then. I also wonder about our recruitment policy. Does KJ have the final say on which players we will sign?
The failure to bring in a left back and a striker is also a little frustrating. Despite our current position, surely a club like Wolves can attract decent players for this level. Though maybe players will be brought in on loan. I think it is important that the management and players do not let the remainder of this season just meander along. We need to start playing more attacking football, and the players need to express themselves more. I hope we can finish this season a high rather than things be as they are now. There is clearly dissenting attitudes on and off the pitch, and I wonder what the attitude is like in training and in the dressing room before games.

"I wonder how we have gone from a team who nearly made the play offs, to becoming a team that look so disjointed."

We looked disjointed last year.

are there any 'lowlights' of the match to watch ? the sky ones i can't view being out of the country.

Back