• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - Watford 2 a full blooded contest verdict thread

To add a bit - Price demolished cheatyncCunty and then got up and was high-fived by virtually every wolves outfield player.

Should we really be praising Price for that? Reeks of pitchers purposefully pelting other players in baseball, another practice I'm not fond of.

Forestieri tweets, Sako replies...

Forestieri Tweet.jpg

What's this? A referee making a judgement on something he's not seen? Surely that would never happen.

I for one am outraged. Outraged I say!!!

.... what are we talking about again?

Should we really be praising Price for that? Reeks of pitchers purposefully pelting other players in baseball, another practice I'm not fond of.

No we shouldn't praise but in the context of the moment, it was glorious. That's just us speaking as fans.

Now the ref could have sent him off, he would have been wrong but he could have done it.

You left out that you'd be in the minority on those views. From my experience the average baseball fan loves it, just like the average football fan does.

From Watford v Norwich

Troy Deeney said Wes Hoolahan admitted he dived to win Norwich City a penalty against Watford and the Hornets captain believes referees should be made accountable when they get big decisions wrong.

All I can say is Troy - If you touch the player, he is going to go down......

Back