• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3-0 Liverpool: Verdict Thread

If we'd scored then it might have been the best goal in the entire history of the club :D
There was a terrific goal scored by Sako at the end of multiple passes, can't remember who we were playing, when it was but think it was in the Championship.

SEB away at Charlton is always still in the conversation. Plus the winner that day was the best mental I have ever been in.

Neves against Derby was on my birthday so I've got to pick that one really. Best present I've ever had.
Plus the company you were keeping that night makes it better.

Although one chap near you did go all Jinky on Neves and was all "don't shoot from therFUCKING HELL!!!!!!"

There was a brilliant team goal against Cardiff I think, Nuno's Championship winning season. That's right up there.

Favourites in no order
Doherty v City
Bully at Albion
Jota v Man U
Bully v Blues
Kennedy in the final

Not the best, but my favourites from games I was at. I'm sure Neves at Villa would be up there if I was at the game.

Neves v Derby would probably be the best, but not a favourite as the circumstance wasn't really there

I guess I tend to remember goals based on game state than actual technique (unless they’re total stunners like Ruben against Derby).

I think Jota’s winner in the 4-3 against Leicester comes to mind before anything else since Fosun arrived.

There was a brilliant team goal against Cardiff I think, Nuno's Championship winning season. That's right up there.
Was that in the Premier League against them (MGW involved in a nice team goal)?In the Championship it was Neves with a free kick away and I forget the scorer in the home defeat.

Was that in the Premier League against them (MGW involved in a nice team goal)?In the Championship it was Neves with a free kick away and I forget the scorer in the home defeat.
I think you're right, yeah.

Back