• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 5 v 1 Horwich Wanderers: The Verdict Thread

Without wishing to be tarred with the Cyber superstitious brush, there have beeñ times in the past when we have struggled against sides in the bottom 6. Today we did what top sides are supposed to do against the bottom feeders and gave them a right shellacking... I don't think that's the last time it will happen too, not with Nuno as manager. He will have this team focussed and prepared for every game it seems. What a man, what a manager. We are lucky to have the Championship Guardiola...

I note the Bluenoses are ahead at Bramall Lane. Hold on you bunch of shite. I will still always despise you but this is a nice favour.

I've just seen the highlights on Sky. Our 4th is another goal of pure class. We seem to not only have great goalscorers but also the scorers of great goals...

I've just seen the highlights on Sky. Our 4th is another goal of pure class. We seem to not only have great goalscorers but also the scorers of great goals...

Cav was class all game. Great to see someone who can put a defender on his arse just by turning...

“Goal to Bolton” was the most entertaining thing shoutyman has ever said. I hope he does it for all future away goals.

This team is so good to watch. We played some great stuff the season we went up under Mick, but this is on another level

So Nuno watched the rest of the match from the dressing room so he could be in contact with the bench.

It really is a pleasure to watch this group of players. They really are too good for this division.

I was also impressed with the atmosphere in the Steve Bull today, it was bouncing at times.

Well that's the November 'hoodoo' completely smashed, as so many other so called 'hoodoos' have been this season by this team.

Played 4 games, won 4 games, Goals for 13, Goals against 2, points 12.

Long may it continue.

We actually lost 2-0 today because we're always terrible against the bottom teams.

Henry and Le Fondre with the goals...

See the Blades have just equalised. But seriously: I watched the first 30 minutes of that game - they were playing a totally different game to the one we play. Blades might score again in the next 20 minutes but it doesn't matter. We keep on doing what we're doing and we will win the league.

From Britney on Twitter:

giphy.gif

He is a gent. Let's his football do the talking. I love him.

Superb. Literally the best Wolves team I've seen.

I've waited 22 years to see us demolish Bolton and it was worth it!

We know we are good, of we keep to the game plan I think we can better 106 points, it's a big ask but the ability is there.

Superb. Literally the best Wolves team I've seen.

I've waited 22 years to see us demolish Bolton and it was worth it!

We know we are good, of we keep to the game plan I think we can better 106 points, it's a big ask but the ability is there.

We won't win every game, but my goodness the football is wonderful.

Too easy for us this, we never got out of second gear superb, superb, superb

Is Neves suspended for the blues game?

Sheff Utd could only draw against B'ham, so we stay 7 pts clear at the top although Cardiff play at Notm. Forest tomorrow.

Sheff Utd could only draw against B'ham, so we stay 7 pts clear at the top although Cardiff play at Notm. Forest tomorrow.

So given our goal difference, we would have to lose our next three games on the bounce to drop out of the top two, and that is presuming the Blades win their next three games. It is looking quite promising.

Back