• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Leeds (H) - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our defence look like a yard full of hence

Fuck off. Absolutely appalling. They've all completely lost their head.

Awful. Just awful.

Bit lucky as it came off Golbourne but still... At least Price tracked his man for a change.

And all against a Leeds team that has scored like nine goals in their last ten games i mean

The back four is a joke no leadership Batth has shown leadership full stop.

This is enough. Just go Jackett. Out thought by the tactical pygmy Evans. Fucking disgraceful.

I'm done. Time to go Kenny. About right fucking now would do nicely.

Batth and Iorfa make a crash in the middle of the box and the ball rolls free to a COMPLETELY UNMARKED Woods 3 yards away and with only Ikeme to beat he fucks up his shot and the Ikeme makes an easy save.
But that was nearly 4-1
But it IS 3-1 now!
Another bit of shocking defending with about 8 players in the area the final ball gets punted over to the far side and Byram goes up with Golbourne and he beats him and the ball seems to come off his shoulder and enters the far side of the net with Ikeme flat footed and... well, so was everyone else.

If we don't get a grip on this game it's gonna be a rout.

Worst defensive no show I've seen from a Wolves side in years. Totally shot, scared of the ball, scared of each other. Schoolboy stuff. Disgraceful.

I thought it was a promising start - totally thrown it away. Deary me.

Wonder if Mourinho fancies a career-defining challenge??

This highlight numerous problems, no leadership on or of the field. The lack of charachter shown after conceding has been embarrassing.
What the hell did KJ say at half time for us to come out and be so fucking dreadful.

I will repeat: leeds has scored nine goals in their last ten games..already has three AWAY at molineux..just go kenny

Apart from his dreadful effort on the second goal, and rooted to his line for a floated cross six yards out for the third.

Yeah - he's not filled me with much confidence at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back