• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Zenga appointed head coach

Yes but that book paints Aidy Boothroyd in very positive light too Ian!!

Yeah but it also acknowledges that he's probably not suited to football management after a very bright start!

Yeah but it also acknowledges that he's probably not suited to football management after a very bright start!

To be fair, it's nice to see the other side of it. It's a bloody tough job after all especially with the short amount of time people get these days. I enjoy his books (need to read the Millwall one)

He looks nothing like Corden. I don't like his face though. Very smackable.

Lol. He looks like Steven Segal in that red cap!!

Same here! (He says as he prepares for his next move)

Know it's basically mirroring what everyone else is saying but it's an extremely well thought out and detailed article, that!

That article was a thoroughly enjoyable read. I don't think I've ever wanted a Wolves manager to succeed as much as I want Zenga to, there just seems to be something about him that makes you want him to do well!

Randomly, my cousin met him on Saturday night. Apparently Waltz went to an Italian restaurant near Oddfellows for his post match dinner while my cousin and his family were in there for a birthday meal.

That'd be Fiume. Just down the road from me. Really nice, been there a couple of times. Apparently the local contingent of One Direction has been there too.
More importantly, it's just round the corner from the best off-licence in Wolves.

I've wanted to try there for a while but we always end up going somewhere else instead. :(

I'll have to be more persuasive next time if it's worth making the way over there.

That'd be Fiume. Just down the road from me. Really nice, been there a couple of times. Apparently the local contingent of One Direction has been there too.
More importantly, it's just round the corner from the best off-licence in Wolves.

He must be a regular in there as I checked their twitter and there is a photo of him in there just after he was appointed head coach. Must be a nice place!

It's a lovely place - owned by the same family who own Bella in Chapel Ash. Always go there for the work Christmas do :)

Just read that article on Zenga, for some reason I have already taken to him and that article only strengthens that feeling. The fact he is so brave and willing to play entertaining attacking football puts him streets ahead of the terrified afraid to lose KJ style managers. I really hope he does well here and I like his John Kavanagh style philosophy, time will tell but even if we don't do that well I am sure there will be some goals along the way.

Just seen Walter is on Instagram - rawasawa

Also came across him advertising Sega Master System II.

Just seen Walter is on Instagram - rawasawa

Also came across him advertising Sega Master System II.

Are you on Facebook's 1877 too then?

Back