• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

A Wanderer Returns

malta mick

Reaction score
Well after 15 years in Malta we have returned back to the UK. Living in Stourbridge now so looking forward to getting to a few remaining games subject to Parkins ticket availability.
Can't wait.

Well after 15 years in Malta we have returned back to the UK. Living in Stourbridge now so looking forward to getting to a few remaining games subject to Parkins ticket availability.
Can't wait.

I've got a spare for Saturday if you want it, was just about to email the club to return it.

South West Corner (rains not forecast thankfully) £25.

Thanks for offer but too soon what with all the furniture a d belongings needed to unpack. Wife would kill me !!!

Can't wait.

Welcome back malta mick, hope you settle back as well as I have, feels like I've never been away :)

Good luck, and hope you get to see the lads soon.

Can't wait.

Good to see you back (though tbf if you have my ticket then I won't)

Not going to be doing Bournemouth as going on holiday early the next morning, but at the moment Lemon Jelly is pencilled in for it. If he is unable to take it then it will be available elsewhere.

we;come home mick, (although i am still miles away and not going anywhere. when you have had time to take it all in would appreciate a pm to let me know what you think.

Can't wait.

As the plane left back to Malta yet?......quick its not to late.

Back