• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

My dad is going to the Holdens brewery later for emergency supplies.

No doubt people will moan at him when they see the back of his car totally filled up with bottles of Golden Glow, but that's what he does once every few months when he's running out - it's not a one off panic spend.

He said he'll get me a couple of packs. Bless him.

Loads of independent bars and pubs are gonna really struggle thanks to Boris's "advice". Had he ordered them to close they could at least get insurance to cover their bills etc.

What a complete surprise that he's just looking out for his rich chums in the insurance game and hanging the small guys out to dry...

Before we go full in on Boris I think it's worth saying that business interruption insurance may not cover Covid-19 and government decrees. It's also likely that most small businesses don't have business interruption insurance.

Macron had this right and that is where Boris or Sunak in his statement this afternoon should give business the crumbs of comfort they need.

Before we go full in on Boris I think it's worth saying that business interruption insurance may not cover Covid-19 and government decrees. It's also likely that most small businesses don't have business interruption insurance.

Macron had this right and that is where Boris or Sunak in his statement this afternoon should give business the crumbs of comfort they need.

His advice has made sure they have zero chance of it tho.

Zurich have already confirmed they're not covering any Enterprise Inns tenants (buying their insurance is compulsory as well).

Gonna put a big beer order in to get through this. Can anyone recommend a decent online store?

Yeah, lots of breweries are having to push their direct sales route now.

https://brewcavern.co.uk/

Another local (to me) option that deliver all over - good guys that run this place that are worried about their business!

10% off over £30 with code LOYALTY and free delivery over £50

Thanks for the recommendations all. Built up my own case of 36 beers on Honestbrew and used the 20% discount. Not bad and should last at least a week.

Back