• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birmingham 0 Wolves 1 - Verdict Thread

What is the perennial short wearer Coyle doing now? Last I remember was trying to $#@! up an MLS team I think?
Managed Houston for a bit, got off to a good start there and then it all went to pieces in utterly fantastic fashion.

Pretty sure I've read that Jota is on 40k and N'Doye 35k.

He's still going, the thick bastard.

Not the massive, massive gulf in quality then? Right you are, Steve.

Probably because that isn't how the stat works. Just sayin'.

One of the great gameplans! Hope a poxy unthreatening shot loops in off someone and gives the keeper no chance. I can't see how you can fail.

If Saunders was a 0/10 for management and a 0/10 for conducting interviews then Cotterill is only a 1/10 on both scores. Imbecilic drivel.

I wasn't going to share this as don't want to get the lad who shared with me in trouble but as he keeps wittering on about 'Belief', and I doubt the Blues hierarchy read this thread, but I've been sent a picture of tactics board in Blues dressing room Cotterill had our team written out in the shape we play, some lines and squiggles across it (which really summed up their 'plan') and then BELIEF written in capital letters across it too. No joke, seriously!

I wasn't going to share this as don't want to get the lad who shared with me in trouble but as he keeps wittering on about 'Belief', and I doubt the Blues hierarchy read this thread, but I've been sent a picture of tactics board in Blues dressing room Cotterill had our team written out in the shape we play, some lines and squiggles across it (which really summed up their 'plan') and then BELIEF written in capital letters across it too. No joke, seriously!

Full on Mike Bassett.

Add in some full-on Sunday League bawling on the touchline.

FakeJota, Roberts, Colin, Dean and Gardner cost them around £15m or so I believe. They got around £4-5m back for selling Shotton and Frei. Stockdale is on crazy money there (possibly even on a par with what we're paying Neves), they purportedly met Southampton's demands for Gallagher which were too rich for us (Stevie C now says he's a left winger, which is all kinds of lolz) and while N'Doye might play like he's worth about 5p a week, he's probably on good money too.

We got £3m for Bodvarsson. No, me neither.

Saville and Wallace were around £1m the pair I believe.

Back