• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bolton 2-1 Wolves: VERDICT THREAD

The defending from EEL for the penalty, Doherty clearance and the misjudged bounce was Sunday league let alone championship standard. Still cant change it now.

Bring in Big Sam Allardyce and save our season whilst we still have the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just heard a repeat of an interview from Talk Sport with Alex McLeish who said that he'd like to complete the "West Midlands Full House" and would love to manage at Wolves. I'm certain he was talking very tongue in cheek but I will just say..... Be careful what you wish for!

I've just heard a repeat of an interview from Talk Sport with Alex McLeish who said that he'd like to complete the "West Midlands Full House" and would love to manage at Wolves. I'm certain he was talking very tongue in cheek but I will just say..... Be careful what you wish for!

A shocker and not for us ..... ever. A Saunders like appointment

I don't think he would get us relegated. He'd probably get us in the play offs

Thing I noticed from the highlights is not only did Hause misjudge the flight to provide the asist for the first goal he did exactly the same thing again at the end

Let's have some sense of perspective. Our defence is what 21, 22? These kids will make mistakes will have bad games its what kids do. EEL, Hause , and Iorfa are extremely well rated within the club, you can't expect them to be error free every game.

Edwards chance was anything but an open goal coming across the front post like that and trying to hit it behind him off the outside of his foot he did well to get it as close has he did. He had no time to take a touch.

We are paying for having a young team, the club has to come out and tell us what the plan is a team where we have Golbourne, Edwards, MacDonald as the only 3 experienced players will not get out of this division for a few seasons.

Seems to me the plan is stay in the Championship and spend no money, they have to tell us what the thinking is. Maybe it's time the fans forum started asking difficult questions of Morgan it's not Moxey's decision he is given a remit by Morgan.

Why is he trying to flick it with the outside of his foot right foot?

That camera angle doesn't do the chance justice, all he needed to do was get it on target.

Why is he trying to flick it with the outside of his foot right foot?

That camera angle doesn't do the chance justice, all he needed to do was get it on target.

Wtf was he supposed to do ? Take a touch and get closed down try to swivel and hit it first time it was the only option available and he did it well he was in front of the near post so the goal was behind him no camera angle can bchange the position of a player

I twas nowhere near as easy as you're making out Lycan. I've seen it again on the paid highlights and it came at him quick and at a narrow angle with a defender close by. I wouldn't have expected a striker to score it never mind a midfielder.

Wtf was he supposed to do ? Take a touch and get closed down try to swivel and hit it first time it was the only option available and he did it well he was in front of the near post so the goal was behind him no camera angle can bchange the position of a player

He does have a left foot. The only option available FFS.

I was standing at the perfect angle to see that chance and it was easier than it looks on the highlights.

I wouldn't have expected a striker to score it never mind a midfielder.

Ridiculous. If he had any composure whatsoever he'd have got it on target. Unfortunately the guy is perpetually off balance and almost always ends up on his arse when he's trying to shoot.

It was an open goal?

Whilst the keeper is out of the picture it's hardly like he's walking onto a tap in is it?

The ball into him isn't great, scuffed bobbly effort, he's ahead of the near post and not even facing the goal. It's not impossible but it's not as easy as you're making out, though certainly not helped by Edwards opting to try and flick it in off his right foot but then there are plenty of better players than Edwards who opt for their stronger foot in the wrong situation too.

So, should we only be expecting our players to take easy chances?

yeah, look at Navas miss for City for example.. :)

Back