• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bolton build up

Time to win at that cunthole. I despise notlob, and I can think of nothing more glorious than toasting a win against the fake wanderers on saturday night.

I hate Bolton. I'm nervous about Saturday - they're the only club I ever get pre-match nerves before playing against (unless circumstances mean the game is mega important, obvs).

The epitome of everything that's wrong with modern day football, with the added 'bonus' that our history against them is littered with controversy, cheating and really really bad memories.

I was hoping Liverpool would win at the weekend. Says it all.

I hope we win (obviously) and then I hope that Liverpool utterly humiliate them live on the box next week. There are barely words to convey how much I hate notlob. Revolting shitpile of a club, and if they went bust I would have a fucking party.

Done his knee in again. Same one that had him out for just under a year.

I hope he sucks up a year's worth of wages from notlob and then transfers to Blackburn on a free.

Some of you really need to get over your Bolton hate. It can't be good for you.

Never. If you weren't around at the time of the McGinlay incident you just wouldn't understand.

I hope we win (obviously) and then I hope that Liverpool utterly humiliate them live on the box next week. There are barely words to convey how much I hate notlob. Revolting shitpile of a club, and if they went bust I would have a fucking party.

Was about to post how much i hate them, but paddy has summed up everything I wanted to say :)

McGinlay and floppy chops are genuinely the only two people in football I despise. Utter fucking wankers.

Never. If you weren't around at the time of the McGinlay incident you just wouldn't understand.

Play offs, when he punched Kelly(?) and got away with it? One of my earliest Wolves memories.

The worst was that bent cunt Kevin Lynch blowing for full time when the ball was in Bolton's six yard box and Scott Taylor put it in the roof of the net milliseconds later. Penultimate game of the season and the three point swing meant Bolton made the playoffs and we didn't. I was boiling about that - only saving grace being that I was living in Manchester at the time so didn't have a long journey back.

The Rennie one was a disgrace but as we were already all but relegated by then it pales in comparison.

I thought Lynch was the ref at Burnden for the play off McGinley game?

Don't think so, no.

Again a shocking decision but we were 1-0 down, not looking like scoring and going out on away goals anyway.

100% (not a Penk 100%) Lynch at that game in May 2000. Gudjohnsen got at least one of their goals, maybe both.

We were but against 10 men for extra time, we may have done something. Just wound myself up again by watching it on YouTube, not Lynch but some other heavily overweight idiot, who cannot see a left hook right in front of his face

Back