• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

If they actually do lose North Shropshire (I remain to be convinced) then that will be huge.

Tory vote over the years:

2019: 62.7% (Labour 22.1%)
2017: 60.5% (Labour 31.1%)
2015: 51.5% (Labour 19.9%)
2010: 51.5% (Lib Dems 20.9%)
2005: 49.6% (Labour 25.9%)
2001: 48.6% (Labour 35.2%)
1997: 40.2% (Labour 36.0%)

Essentially it's the kind of seat they never need to think about.

Similar kind of majority to Amersham & Chesham...

It does feel like things are starting to unravel for the fat cunt. My concern is we're still 3 years from an election - plenty of time for them to bin him off and start again.

It does feel like things are starting to unravel for the fat cunt. My concern is we're still 3 years from an election - plenty of time for them to bin him off and start again.
Obviously they might regroup but a lot of damage has been done and with Boris gone a lot of people might reconsider where their allegiances lie. Whilst he's still PM there are a lot of voters who don't want to admit they were wrong about him "because I knew what he was like, and anyway Corbyn would have been worse". Sleeze did for Major even though he was one of the most inoffensive PMs in history, mud sticks and it will stick to the next leader of the Tories.

Was with some tories this evening. Very much from the "we can't have a Labour government, they will just give my hard earned taxes away to scroungers and foreigners" camp.
They thought the outcry about the no.10 parties was because it was a spreader event, and that none of the plebs complaining had any chance of coming in contact with those there.
I pointed out that, actually, it was about people being unable to meet loved ones, particularly those who were ill, and that 70,000 'normal' people had been fined for breaches whilst these people were getting away with a piss up.
Apparently because it was a year ago, we have to move on. I asked if they were fine with "one rule for us, another rule for them" and it appears that, yes, that is fine, they deserve it...
A bad take generally, but knowing some of them as I do and where they come from, a shockingly bad take.

The front pages of The Torygraph and the FT have the headline that Lord Geidt is on the verge of quitting as thinks he’s been mislead.

Faisal Islam (presenting newsnight) “on the day that Boris Johnson became a father for at least the 7th time” 😂

The front pages of The Torygraph and the FT have the headline that Lord Geidt is on the verge of quitting as thinks he’s been mislead.
If he comes out and says that it a resignation issue. No ifs no buts.

Oh dear. His press chief spoke at the December 18 2020 piss up.
The guy who has been briefing all the politicians that there was no gathering no less. And if any gathering did happen it was all within the rules.

The lies coming back to bite the coward on the arse.

How the police aren't investigating this I don't know must be the easiest investigation in the world.

They've probably just given Labour a crime number without investigating it like they do for the all other crimes.

The way this is unraveling we’ll probably find out Cressida Dick was at the Met Christmas party on the same day. Jeremy Corbyn was on the beer with Nicola Sturgeon and Laura Kuenssberg was at Kay Burley’s birthday party. It’s madness.

Starting to fear the scale of the covid breaches might have the affect of diluting the overall impact if Boris can ride this out in the short term. A critical time, sort of feels like now or never.

If he lied to the bloke investigating him over the flat he is absolutely FUBAR.

I don’t you can get away with the flat. He would be proven as misleading both the investigation and the house. Both are automatic red cards basically. The 1922 committee would have little option.

ultimately isn't it the pm who makes the decision and applies sanction? If that's the case, I agree with tredders (;))
he will try to cling on.

Back