• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

i'll appoint pad as my deputy. it means he can do all the work, i can get all the credit and still get to chuck him under the bus for any fuck ups.
Chariot not bus Shirley?!

He really does think he'll be back. Scarily, he might be... 😬
I don't know how it happens but Yes he might be back.
Look at America!
Is there really no one in that massive country who can do an honest job of governing the country.
Exactly the same question for the UK.

Yet the irony is that in terms of covid, foreign policy and climate there was actually no real dissent in the commons. In fact Starmer would have gone harder and faster on covid. Johnson was a ' useful idiot ' and Truss will be a ' useless idiot '. The only real tussle between Truss and Starmer is who can spend the most money that doesn't exist.

EDIT:

Note to self: do not feed the troll

My opinion is different to yours but I am quite open to the philosophy that there is only one truth. Sadly neither you or me are qualified to call it. Nonetheless, I am a lone voice here and therefore my input (in this context) is virtually pointless and serves only to draw reactions like yours. As such, my contributions will cease.

My opinion is different to yours but I am quite open to the philosophy that there is only one truth. Sadly neither you or me are qualified to call it. Nonetheless, I am a lone voice here and therefore my input (in this context) is virtually pointless and serves only to draw reactions like yours. As such, my contributions will cease.
No, don't stop. Have the courage of your convictions. If you believe it then say it. If nobody else agrees that does not make you any more or less correct.
Things we disagree with are more challenging and thought provoking than groupthink.
I very rarely understand a word of what you are saying (sorry), but please keep at it.

No, don't stop. Have the courage of your convictions. If you believe it then say it. If nobody else agrees that does not make you any more or less correct.
Things we disagree with are more challenging and thought provoking than groupthink.
I very rarely understand a word of what you are saying (sorry), but please keep at it.
'flat earthers' should not be tolerated.

You just can't argue with people who think that as they will never believe it isn't.

They argue facts as opinion when they aren't.

Please don't encourage it.

I didn't realise Papper is a flat earther. He seems to have opinions on the illuminati, world order, call it what you will. That is not so black and white.

Exactly. If I could get away with paying for nothing, ever, then I would.

The guy funding him has his own reasons.

Looks cracking value now the corpulent twat is a mere backbencher with all the influence of a weasel.

Looks cracking value now the corpulent twat is a mere backbencher with all the influence of a weasel.
As previously mentioned in this thread the free advertising of driving one of his trucks with get Brexit done on it or photo ops with his trucks in India was the favour the other way.
It was also revealed today that Mr JCB also donated to the fizz for leader campaign.

Back