• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bratislava Home Game Build Up

If you want to put him in your top however many for this season that's fair enough, as long as you're not citing how crap he was last season as a justification.

Also 6th for me.

Moutinho
Boly
Raul
Patricio
Coady
Traore

Mout
Boly (sadly will tumble down the list now though)
Adama
Raul
Rui

What I can say with 100% confidence though, if the vote was held today - Adama would win it. As predictable as people moaning about the collars on a new Wolves kit (and it that is shit this season)

So has Traore. Coady's had more good games IMO.

I’m with Kenny - I love Coady, I literally have a picture of him on the wall, but not way has he been better this season than Adama.

I think there is a little bit of shit-tinted glasses going on, so much abuse and hyperbole was chucked at him over the last season (and this at times) some feel they can’t credit him when it’s due.

Moutinho
Adama
Raul
Rui
Boly
Jonny

So far for me. I understand how it should work but I think that the eye catching level of improvement often outweighs consistent quality like moutinho. When he is off colour we really notice it.

Also if Cutrone suddenly scores 20 goals off the bench I reckon he would win it ! That's often how it works in reality ,see the previous winners.

I reckon if Adama keeps this form up he wins it. There, called it before December.

Yesterdays game alone provided two pieces of magic as yet unmentioned. The vicious shit that rattled the bar and then the sublime outside of the boot cross that Jota could and probably should have scored from. If moutinho had crossed like that we would have been purring, like we did for the Bratislava winner.

I think there is a little bit of shit-tinted glasses going on, so much abuse and hyperbole was chucked at him over the last season (and this at times) some feel they can’t credit him when it’s due.

Maybe people are judging him on his merits this season rather than your preconceived notions on their thinking?

Moutinho
Adama
Raul
Rui
Boly
Jonny

So far for me. I understand how it should work but I think that the eye catching level of improvement often outweighs consistent quality like moutinho. When he is off colour we really notice it.

Also if Cutrone suddenly scores 20 goals off the bench I reckon he would win it ! That's often how it works in reality ,see the previous winners.

I reckon if Adama keeps this form up he wins it. There, called it before December.

So you understand how it works but are going to ignore it anyway?

Back