• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bratislava Home Game Build Up

Im just saying were not going to be playing any counter attacking football vs bratislava at home. They will sit deep and defend, it wont work. Dont forget citys backline was fernandinho and otamendi, not many teams who will attack us AND have a slow back line so we can take advantage. The chelsea rematch only one I can think off, spurs maybe, arsenal if they change emery by then- liverpool are too fast, leicester too, city will have laporte back for the rematch, etc. Its not like last year, teams sit a lot deeper and defend vs us now

Sanderson (RWB), Perry and BAS all playing in the U21 squad tonight so unlikely to be involved on Thursday

Good luck seeing the game in the North Bank...hope the stewards are doing some decent searches.

"slovanisti.
According to the numbers there is a 10-year-old exit in front of us and maybe a decisive match in which everything will be played! Therefore, we invite you all to prepare for the 90-minute mandatory hum that we will create in England to drive our players NONSTOP forward, because we believe that they will reward us with great play and result !!!
Since UEFA has the rules it has and just doesn't have us in love, we urge you to avoid chants, shouts, etc. (in the city, in hotels, on airplanes, in pubs, etc., do what you want, but in the stadium not anymore). It is sad and yes it may not be in harmony with ultras mentality, but if you "screw up" this match, we have closed home game with Braga again, where the decision can be made from the group and we do not want, because choreography is prepared and everyone one of us would like to have a home game already. That is why we decided among ourselves that at this match, USP members will make an internal SBS, which will be marked with the appropriate vacuum cleaner and supervise this match.
They are familiar faces, so respect them !!!

We believe that we will create an atmosphere that will be written, talked and mentioned for a long time ...
Enjoy this match 100% !!!

Home organizer forbade us to bring megaphones and drums, so we ask you to perceive and especially listen to SPEAKRA !!!
Nobody shout anything arbitrarily from this we still have SMOKE !!!

The meeting point or meeting point will be at 3:30 pm (English time) at THE BLUEBRICK PUB in Wolverhampton, located about 15 minutes' walk from the stadium.
There we all meet, have some beer and then we go together to march directly to the stadium for 100% support !!!
Don't forget ALL IN BLACK without even meeting us !!!
Share it with you and spread it.
ACTION, NOT WORD !!!

Would they be able to get a vacuum cleaner through the turnstiles? Maybe :icon_mrgreen:

I like the idea of them going to The Blue Brick and thinking it's a City Centre pub. Going to the dump the police have told you to go to isn't the most rebellious act I've ever heard

I like the idea of them going to The Blue Brick and thinking it's a City Centre pub. Going to the dump the police have told you to go to isn't the most rebellious act I've ever heard

They won't get much of a choice of decent beer either (the Bluebrick isn't really a pub anyway it's a hotel restaurent with a bar added), plus if WMP staff it the same way as the Torino game then there will be fewer Bratislava fans than police there.

The Bluebrick is very Linton Travel Tavern.

TEA OR COFFEE, TEA OR COFFEE

Round of Ladyboys before leaving for the ground and bring your big plates for the buffet?

ovPOpImFjj5s.gif

Twitter - "Group of 40-odd Bratislava lads bouncing around town looking for trouble"

Translation - There's half a dozen Bratislava fans having a nice quiet meal and a couple of pints.

I get to Wolverhampton about half four - are people doing the usual pre game? :D

Apparently Slovan have sold 1500 which im quite suprised at to be honest.

I get to Wolverhampton about half four - are people doing the usual pre game? :D

Rare post for me this week, for personal reasons.

I finish work at 1. Must then walk the dog, and then get the bus, but need to pop to the ticket office before hitting the London. I will be there WAAAAAY before you even so.

We'll be there about 4:30ish.

I'll be there round about 5ish unless I decide to stop for one in the Western first.

What are we expecting line-up wise tonight then?

Boly and Jota are obviously out. U23 line-up was relatively strong on Tuesday with Perry, Sanderson, BAS all involved, so I don't expect to see them feature tonight.

Rui

Benntt
Coady
Kilman

Doherty
Saiss
Neves
Vinagre

Neto
Raul
MGW

Ruddy, Jonny, Donck, Adama, Jordao, Moutinho, Cutrone

MGW is probably out. Nuno saying he trained on his own yesterday due to his back issue.

Back