• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (H) 07/11/15 Build up and Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Western storm out to an early lead but live football and hot barmaids grab two late consolation goals for the Litten.

You're so shallow :icon_lol:

:beerchug:

Are you going to the game Mike or are you going shopping with Phil's missus? ;)

Harsh Lycan, very harsh. Need to go to the game as I'm likely to miss a few in December.

------------------------------------Martinez
---------------------- Iorfa - Batth - Williamson - Golbourne
-------------------------------------- Price.
----------------------Henry - McDonald - Wallace - Graham.
---------------------------------------Afobe

Boy doing a man's job.

The flat cap doesn't quite fit yet Phil.

Harsh Lycan, very harsh. Need to go to the game as I'm likely to miss a few in December.

Are you doing Rotherham away?

------------------------------------Martinez
---------------------- Iorfa - Batth - Williamson - Golbourne
-------------------------------------- Price.
----------------------Henry - McDonald - Wallace - Graham.
---------------------------------------Afobe

Not sure I'd have Wallace anywhere near the team. Afobe needs quality support, not EdwardsLite. Afobe & le Fondre have the makings of a good partnership, as do Price & McDonald and Batth & Williamson. That's a solid spine to a bog standard 4-4-2 Championship team, fit the rest around it (I'd probably go for Deutsch's team but Rajiv or Henry instead of Graham).

Jokingly I said we would lose at Bristol City. (Anything to keep Jinky happy..) And look what happened. So back to normal for this one.

2 - 1 Wolves

I look forward to another sulky Instagram post from Van La Parra when he gets hauled off after 55 thoroughly ineffective minutes.

So... VLP on the bench and Graham dropped from the 18? Awesome.

"That'll be a boost, having another option in the wide areas".... We already have Doherty for that

Well I'm looking forward to this less than the boro game, can see Burnley edging this out by a goal, 1-0 to Burnley. I'm not even going to try and guess who KJ will play but I'm sure I'll have a lovely suprise, and yes boo to you Kightly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back