• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea 2-4 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I mean, y’all know my taste but at the very least it’s inoffensive.

The highlights don't show it, but Dawson's pass out to Semedo that set up the Neto/RAN goal was ridiculously good. I was actually shocked at how easily we scythed through them with just 3 passes.

Wolves have posted the whole move on socials, starting with Sa. It's a wonderful move. Can't be arsed to go back on twitter to post so you'll all have to find it yourself

What's good about this game is that Gary has got a really tight unit playing FOR HIM and here we came up against a poor set of misfiring talented individuals. Many times previously we'd have cocked it up. But what a great performance. Just loving this team and Gary O'Fucking Neil! What a guy to get our players so well and Neto... !
Someone said lots of clubs will be gathering now, Hopefully he loves it here so much he stays with us....
What a treasure!
While I agree Chelsea are a team of individuals, I don't actually think they're half as talented as their price tags suggest.

They have a bloated and overrated squad, I think the players that would improve their first team and improve chemistry are being overlooked in favour of the big money signings.

Caicedo and Fernandez (£220m combined) are not a very good midfield.

That said, great result. Fuck Chelsea.

Also just noticed we won 4-2 on 4th Feb (4/2).

I also notice Crooks is waiting this week to do his team because Man City are playing tonight. Didn't wait the other week when we played Brighton the prick.

Cunha a shoe in you'd have thought.

"Not only are Wolves a good watch..." Remember Roy Keane talking about how boring we were a couple of seasons ago? He was right, we were boring. What a transformation. It definitely helps that we have 2 or 3 players who love to run at defenders and have an end product, but we definitely look to attack in greater numbers now than I can remember since Nuno's Championship winning season. Being a Wolves fan is fun again.

I liked this interview. An interesting comment from O'Neil about the "ever-revolving" use of players as our number 9. I think Neto did as good a job as any so far when he played that role in the first half.

Also great to hear that Cunha was into O'Neil's office first thing on Friday asking about how to improve areas of his game.

I liked this interview. An interesting comment from O'Neil about the "ever-revolving" use of players as our number 9. I think Neto did as good a job as any so far when he played that role in the first half.

Also great to hear that Cunha was into O'Neil's office first thing on Friday asking about how to improve areas of his game.
How often do you get players of his talent being this humble?

He continues like this and we’ll have had Atletico’s lunch on that transfer, which is amazing to say.

Thomas Lemar is still there somehow, could sign him after 5+ years of being linked to him.
I think Mario Mermoso's contact is up at the end of the season too ..

Just wanna say, deserved victory, GON needs to get more credit for soing a fantastic job with no resouces...ooh and Cunha MOTM, not just because of the goals..a threat to them all game and also good defensively..my hat off to him

Back