• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Comedians

Blackadder is probably my favourite comedy series of all time. A work of genius.

I think MB gets a retrospective bashing because of Fielding's over exposure in the mainstream, and his go awful Comedy Luxury Vehicle or whatever it was called.

reg d hunter will be touring next may. Nearest locations are Birmingham alex & warwick arts centre. Tickets on sale monday...

Julian Clary tickets go on sale tomorrow at the civic. 31 may i think...
Funny show - he does make me laugh...

Seeing Kevin Bridges at Birmingham Hippodrome on Sunday, can't wait.

He's mates with Steven Fletcher. Give him some stick.

I know, if he was still playing for us i could've potentially bumped into him but he went to see him in Newcastle instead now he's relocated.

Alan Davies was pretty good.

Went to see Jack Dee last night. Ok, amusing, but not laugh out loud hilarious.

Not everyone's cup of tea, but Peter Kay - In Conversation is on C4 at the moment. Showed some bloody hysterical out-takes from some of his shows.

So frustrating that he's done so little character-based comedy over the past decade. I'd love to see something like Phoenix Nights again.

saw Sean Hughes on Wednesday night. He was superb. He released more tour dates in 2013 today. There are a lot worse ways to spend an evening

have there been any comedies as good as blackadder, red dwarf, father ted, phoenix nights, black books, etc in the last few years? out of the newer ones peep show and inbetweeners are very good

Peep Show is good, The Inbetweeners is utter shite.

Has anyone ever seen Nighty Night? The blackest black comedy ever - my wife loves it with her slightly warped sense of humour (she married me for a start).

Monkey Dust was brilliant on BBC3, shame it was cancelled because of the 'peadophile general' character, bit ironic now that I think about it

have there been any comedies as good as blackadder, red dwarf, father ted, phoenix nights, black books, etc in the last few years? out of the newer ones peep show and inbetweeners are very good
Bottom.

Just catching up with this thread. My fav at the moment is Bill Bailey.
I also like Billy Connolly, Lee Evans and Tim Minchin

Jerry Sadowitz is touring again. He plays the wulfrun in February.

Back