• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Deano

*cancels the request with Boozad to replace the Deano and Lage reactions with a Del Woppio one*

It may be the old man in me but I'd get rid of them altogether tbh, I think they antagonise more than add anything. And I say that as one of the most likeable commentators in the world
I'd keep the thumbs up only if going that route

You have to keep the laughing emoji, how else will people respond to my veritable tsunami of witty quips?

but we have to think of the precious petals who are severely affected by seeing a little face/emoji under their comment unless it's positive... :rolleyes:

but we have to think of the precious petals who are severely affected by seeing a little face/emoji under their comment unless it's positive... :rolleyes:
Or perhaps question why there are posters who would rather hide behind an emoticon as a response to a post rather than argue/question it with words?

They're the cowards.

Or perhaps question why there are posters who would rather hide behind an emoticon as a response to a post rather than argue/question it with words?

They're the cowards.
I absolutely question people who are severely tormented by these emoji's in the first place. If Johnny or the ilk were bullying me online I'd hunt them down and Stone Cold stun there asses..

I absolutely question people who are severely tormented by these emoji's in the first place. If Johnny or the ilk were bullying me online I'd hunt them down and Stone Cold stun there asses..
I've actually contradicted myself there, but it would give me great pleasure to stun Johnny.. (That's if I hated him....)

Back