• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

I can't do friendlies .Mind you no one could see a thing second half. Good result for Ireland.

A reality check for England. We were in the easiest possible Eurpean qualifying group, and even though we were not at full strength, the first time we meet quality opposition we lose.

Never mind full strength, we weren't even half strength. I don't think anyone thinks England will win the tournament next year (it might happen, Denmark and Greece have won it, after all) but let's see. I think the full team is pretty good, it's up to the manager to make the best of it.

A gulf in class where it mattered - realistically that's where we are.

Whilst there, as has been pointed out, a number missing for us really don't see any world class game changers there. Might have made us a bit better, but not necessarily a lot

England had about a 25 percent full team, expected loss for me and i put a live gamble on spain at 2 to 1

Walker is absolute gubbins at international level. Fuck him off now.

Doubt he'll go tbf. Clyne is the starting full back, Stones and Jones can both cover there.

Walker has been good for spurs..its between clyne and him for the spot for me

Ukraine vs Slovenia is a very good game to watch. Quality not the best but exciting nonetheless.

Walker has been good for spurs..its between clyne and him for the spot for me

I don't think he will go either. Clyne goes by default, the least worst.

I could see Stones there truth be told, and Cahill with Smalling and Jones as cover.

Really hope Ireland don't just hoof the ball at Walters and Murphy tonight.

'Tis the usual modus operandi. Ward dropped, he was awful in the first leg, nearly everything Bosnia created came down Ireland's left.

Don't think that was a yellow card at all for Spahic. Got the ball cleanly for me and the Irish player vaulted his other leg.

Probably as much on reputation as anything else, he's a complete liability (so of course, HSV signed him this summer).

It was a shit challenge. Ball was there to be won and basically missed it. Deserves a yellow for being a moron

Back