• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

How is that a penalty for ireland..fucking hell haha

All it changes is that nutjobs like Spahic are now wound up at perceived injustice. This won't finish 11 v 11 surely.

Bosnia have lost their discipline. If they carry on like this it will only be a matter of time before they have a player sent off.

He got all of the ball. Didn't miss it at all.

Should have got more of it [emoji6].

He made an easy challenge look shit. Like I said, for being a moron and doing a Doherty impression he deserved to be booked.

And for being a well-known nutjob. Saves the ref the effort of making a decision later.

Bosnia again getting joy down the right as in the first leg. Brady caught in two minds whether to mark space or get dragged out by his man. Fortunately their crossing has been poor and dzecko doesn't always anticipate the ball coming in. Like he doesn't have much faith in their wide men delivering

Spahic lucky not to be sent off there, but Ireland score from the resulting free kick.

Should of been another yellow there but Walters makes it 2-0...Nearly there

Stupid free kick to give away, but a good finish from Walters. Just hope their not in our group.

Game over surely. Ireland are coming to the party. Hope they don't stink the joint out like they did in 2012 under Trap.

Thinking of the groups - Wales and Northern Ireland will both be in pot 4, presumably Ireland will sneak into pot 3. England are obviously in Pot 1. The odds would suggest a strong likelihood of getting at least two teams in the same group. Personally, I hope not.

So do I. Wales and NI would be much harder games than Hungary for instance

This is where this confuses me. Wales are in the top ten in the world, so why would they be in pot four?

Back