• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Giro d'Italia / Tour de France

turned out to be a great stage and well worth going up the galibier. What a ride from Visconti.

It was a real slog, he looked absolutely battered.

The gradient alone isn't so bad, it's the pace that kills you!

Nibali is absolutely destroying the field in this time trial. Virtually winning the giro over 20km.

Di Luca is a perpetual drug taking wanker. Life ban please.

No stelvio, no gau. Balls today's stage was a brilliant route.

Lovely weather on the final climb today. Proper ski sunday stuff.

Amazing ride by Nibali to stamp his undoubted authority on the race. Also a tremendous effort by Uran who looks like he has got second place now as Evans blew up in the last two kilometres.

Surprised they think he won't be able to train to at least be effective in supporting his team mate.

Suspect they're resting him for a tilt at something later in the year, with Porte rumoured to be the main man for the Vuelta the World TT is an obvious one.

Guess I'll have to make another flag for July! :-D

Froome dominating the Dauphine, looking in very good shape for the Tour...

Sky line-up announced.

No Rigoberto Uran. That is a massive surprise to me.

I see that the BBC alluded to the possibility of some behind-the-scenes shenanigans with regard to Wiggins ('Is he sick? Injured? Not needed?') in a biography about Froome. On the face of it, an injury that takes the defending champion, and one who said that he wanted to defend his title come what may, does seem *very* convenient, doesn't it?

Wiggins to make his comeback in the Tour of Poland (according to Sky Sports)

He is going to try for the Vuelta I reckon. Only reason I can see for Sky leaving Uran and Heinao out of the tour line-up.

Television booked for the next fortnight...then off to catch stages 16, 18 and possibly 19 :)

farcical. a team bus jammed under the finish line so they have to move the finish to the 3km kite. And now an enormous crash

Back