• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Giro d'Italia / Tour de France

and now they get the bus moved so the finish then goes back to the original place. what a fucking mess.

Bizarre finish, someone will be feeling a bit stupid tonight!

Riders are given same time from the revised finish line, correct decision given all the confusion.

Interesting stage so far today. Can see a bit of action on the final climb.

Any buses trying to park to get a good view of the finish today?

Shouldn't be. The finish is narrow today so the buses will be pulled off the road with a few k to go.

Great stage finish.

Also a nice little statement of intent from Froome on that last ramp.

Should see someone new in yellow tonight after the team time trial. It won't be Froome though. If Sky win, then Edvard Bosen Hagen will take yellow I think. Quite fancy David Millar to be in yellow tonight though - his squad look strong for the team time trial. The injury to Geraint Thomas is going to hamper Sky slightly as they would be relying on him to put a big part of the effort in today.

Yep, Garmin for me too. Seem to recall them being quite strong in a recent TTT.

Martin carrying a knock for OPQS and I hear Stannard is also struggling for Sky.

Green Edge have got this. Decent day for Froome, picking up a handful of seconds on Contador, and by the look of it Evans as well.

David Millar hid it well in the i/v but he was well gutted not to get in yellow yesterday or day before. Really wish he'd have made it.

Going to get caught thought aren't they. Sprint finish written all over this stage. One cat 4 and then barely a bump in the final 90k

Cav has gone over and was 30 seconds behind the main peleton. He has bridged the gap but has he taken too much out of himself for the sprint finish?

Back