• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Giro d'Italia / Tour de France

Bad luck fir Eddie, though I'm sure Sky will still have enough to see Froome OK.

Enjoy the last week gents, I'm off to the mountains....:)

Take a Wolves flag and we can look out for you in the million people who will be on Alpe D'Huez

I'll be flying the colours of Stourbridge Velo...blue and white, sorry but at least we're sponsored by a brewery!

valverde looks likely to lose time here today. Looking fantastic for Froome in GC

Or maybe not. Froome losing time to Contador and Molema now, but Valverde is completely blown. Swings and roundabouts and the gap in the overall is actually going to reduce slightly now by the look of it.

But still a big gap. Can't have Contador at all, he's a cheat and will always be a cheat.

Yup. Agreed. If Froome limits the loss to half a minute or less then it won't be an issue. Valverde is totally stuffed though - going to lose over six minutes today

Froome loses a minute. Not a great hardship, but he needs to be careful on the Ventoux. As a bonus a stage win for Cav!

Great stage for being a flat one,much happening.I wonder if Froome will get much help from his team,they look knackered.

Richie Porte dropping back was to preserve strength for the Ventoux I reckon.

Valverde has lost something like 9 minutes today. Amazing damage for a puncture at just the wrong time.

Richie Porte dropping back was to preserve strength for the Ventoux I reckon.

Valverde has lost something like 9 minutes today. Amazing damage for a puncture at just the wrong time.

Fair point about Porte,I assume it was a tactical calculated risk.
Valverde's never really impressed in TdF has he?

brilliant racing between the 18 breakaway riders. Julien Simon deserved the stage win - gutted he got caught at the flame rouge. No change in GC today by the look of it.

5 ks from the bottom of the Ventoux on a roasting day. This is going to be fantastic.

OMG - Chris Froome has been brilliant so far. 6 k of the climb to go and only Quintana can live with him

Froome wins on the Ventoux! Brilliant brilliant performance and that is the tour won bar a crash.

1'40" taken out of Contador. Game over man, game over.*

*this is an aliens quote and not me being a teenage knicker-wetter

Back