• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield 1 - Wolves 0 the 'please end this season now' verdict thread

Send out that team with that approach when your aim is quite obviously to replicate the Reading performance and get a 0-0 and you get everything you deserve.

Good job this division has a truly awful bottom five.

Send out that team with that approach when your aim is quite obviously to replicate the Reading performance and get a 0-0 and you get everything you deserve.

Keep this up and it's very feasible that we could be joining them.

Keep this up and it's very feasible that we could be joining them.

Doubt it, you'd need teams who've been averaging well under a point a game all season to be making up a point a game on us for the entire remainder of the season. Fair to say we will finish closer to 22nd than 6th but we won't go down.

It was poisonous towards the end of that. Jackett is quickly losing the away fans now. Only one sub again and no changes when we're chasing the game...Danny Batth was fucking shit

Doubt it, you'd need teams who've been averaging well under a point a game all season to be making up a point a game on us for the entire remainder of the season. Fair to say we will finish closer to 22nd than 6th but we won't go down.

I can only think that this could be the reason that Jackett is still here. Still, with the club (possibly) no closer to a sale, surely he'll have to go in the close-season, at the very latest. Meanwhile, the fans will become very disgruntled and many will stay away. Doesn't look good, does it?

As a former season-ticket holder, in general I miss match-days (used to go home and away before kids meant away days were knocked on the head)

I now work and live in Oxford and excluding odd days here and there, I generally pop back to Midlands once a year in February for a week/10 days. Every year I pop back up I always take in a game at Molineux. I am coming back to the area on Wednesday and have zero intention of getting a ticket for next week.

Thank You Kenny Jackett - you and your negative football have stopped me from wanting to go and watch Wolves when I have the rare opportunity to. Even during the dark days of Hoddle I still went every week.

Your time is up

Must be prolonged chants of "boring boring football" at the next home match.
KJ is getting away with it where it will be most heard.
Morgan & Moxey dont send that shower of shite out.

We completed 164 of 278 attempted passes in 90 minutes. That is absolutely woeful

You had players on the bench that have some kind of brains and neither used. VLP once again left poor Iorfa with two on him and again the goal was the same. Awful defending nothing remotely interesting in midfield both Mason and Siggy given nothing. Jackett out and I hope we act tonight

Incidentally Ken's been pointing out our good away record of late.

Might I just point out that in 2016 the only two goals we have scored away from home are an own goal and a 30 yard shot which deflected twice.

The problem is that we are no better than the "truly awful bottom 5." Strip out two incredibly lucky wins over Xmas and we have 34 points - the same as Blackburn and Bristol City. Since October 25 points from 22 games = 1.14 pts per game: Fulham in 18th = 1.09 pts per game over whole season. At the current rate of "progress" we are going to finish below Fulham, Leeds, Blackburn, Reading, Huddersfield. Jackett is steering a team that were tipped for the play-offs at the start of the season to 17th or 18th

For the first time in aeons, I watched television whilst the match was on (an old BBC series) and didn't bother with this iPhone until the match had almost finished, when I read through this thread, from start to finish, just as they scored. So predictable. So sad.

Totally agree with this Jackett shrinks with every defeat he is so negative.
We do have decent players and a change now would sell early birds.
I will renew but only for the matchday experience.
Seriously hes been a lucky boy to get Wolves in League 1 (his level)
He fannied around with defence in Nov and cost us at least play offs
in the 1st year back in championship. This season abandons attack
altogether!!! complete and utter tentative boring football

Just seen the goal. Awful - players drawn out of position, ball watching ... sheer panic.

36% possession. Well done Kenny for shoring up the midfield so we have more possession.

Back