• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull City (A) build up 15/4/16

Lycan

Proud Resident of Coventry
Reaction score
Live on Sky. Hull are playing poorly atm but still have a lot of quality throughout their squad.

Ikeme

Iorfa Batth Hause Doherty

Price Saville

Henry Enobakhare Hunte

Mason​

Doubt he'll go with that though. Probably 4-3-3 with Sigurdarson or Helan on for le Fondre.

We got a decent point at Burnley recently, so we are capable of doing likewise at Hull.

And at least we will be wearing our second kit because we have too...

I do. I do not agree when we change kit for no reason.
We have to wear it a certain amount of times a season, not just when there is a clash. So it is changed for a reason.

We have to wear it a certain amount of times a season, not just when there is a clash. So it is changed for a reason.

Yes I know, but I do not agree with it. We never used to. Though I suppose in the grand scheme of things it is not that important.

Bring back the 1-11 numbering as well!

In all seriousness, I hate that away kit, I'll be glad when the season's over so we can get a new one.

Yes I know, but I do not agree with it. We never used to. Though I suppose in the grand scheme of things it is not that important.
As with everything in football these days it comes down to money.

As for the game, KJ said a few weeks back that the younger players would get a prpper chance once the season was mathematically over and I believe that happened yesterday. If he chucks in Hunte, Bright & Deslandes from the start and puts some others on the bench the result won't matter. Let's just see if these lads can handle this level.

Also expect a return for Edwards. Can see KJ giving him every chance to nail his spot in the Welsh Euro squad after his injury.

Also expect a return for Edwards. Can see KJ giving him every chance to nail his spot in the Welsh Euro squad after his injury.

I was surprised he didn't come on yesterday tbh.

As with everything in football these days it comes down to money.

As for the game, KJ said a few weeks back that the younger players would get a prpper chance once the season was mathematically over and I believe that happened yesterday. If he chucks in Hunte, Bright & Deslandes from the start and puts some others on the bench the result won't matter. Let's just see if these lads can handle this level.
We are safe from relegation. Can still mathematically make the play offs though! I think he'll experiment against teams that haven't got something to play for which if Wednesday are already in the play offs will be every other game. For this one I think he'll pick the strongest side he thinks is available, which would probably be the same as yesterday except for Edwards coming in for one of the forwards.

Hull will win I guess. Quite like our away kit better than those boring white ones everyone raves about, plus Hull have that horrible pin stripe monstrosity as their current home jersey. I agree the team will pretty much be the same as yesterday, he might swap Siggy for Mason.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

We are safe from relegation. Can still mathematically make the play offs though! I think he'll experiment against teams that haven't got something to play for which if Wednesday are already in the play offs will be every other game. For this one I think he'll pick the strongest side he thinks is available, which would probably be the same as yesterday except for Edwards coming in for one of the forwards.
This has been the case for several weeks, if not two or three months, now. Which is why it's infuriating that Kenny isn't throwing caution to the wind and trying to win every game!

It's mystifying and probably points to Jackett's prinicipal weakness as a manager; a basic unwillingness to try anything but the 'safe' option, which might never see us in real danger but will probably never see us achieve anything either.

As for the game, we'll probably lose a mind-numbingly boring game 1-0 thanks to the aforementioned inaction from our manager.

Hull aren't on a great run & don't score a lot of goals - we are on a reasonable run unbeaten, but don't score a lot of goals

All the hallmarks of an exciting 0 - 0

Side that finished Saturday to start, but with Saville in midfield rather than Coady & Mason back for Siggy at least they are our players with a modicum of a possibility of improving

322 tickets sold.
The fact that you've pretty much got to drive to this game unless staying over in Hull has put a few of us off (coupled with Sky & Friday night) Shame really as would have gone if they'd not changed the day.

I'm off to the game...Train gets us back into Northallerton at 01-10!

Back