• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull City (A) build up 15/4/16

You know he's only going to tick off the ground. It's his inner train spotter coming out... :whistle:

Think that makes it worse for me...I'm only going so he can tick it off!

I'm going to this one as it's very handy from where I live in Ripon. I wouldn't be going if Hull was in Wales for example.

I can see us frustrating them in the first half and nicking a cheeky point in a 1-1 draw.

I'm going to this one as it's very handy from where I live in Ripon. I wouldn't be going if Hull was in Wales for example.

I can see us frustrating them in the first half and nicking a cheeky point in a 1-1 draw.

Oh my god, didn't realise how near to me you live (Northallerton), I'm moving before the house prices drop :devil: :icon_lol:

Why don't you move to Ripon? I've always thought that we have more in common than just football you know.

Can't say I expect anything from this one. They've been really short on goals lately and we know what we're like so entertainment values likely to be low.

Ikeme

Iorfa
Batth
Hause
Doherty

Price
Saville

Henry
Ronan
Hunte

Enobakhare

2015/16: D 1-1 (H)
2012/13: W 1-0 (H), L 1-2 (A)
2009/10: D 1-1 (H), D 2-2 (A)
2007/8: L 0-1 (H), L 0-2 (A)
2006/7: W 3-1 (H), L 0-2 (A)
2005/6: W 1-0 (H), W 3-2 (A)

Makes you a bit of an enabler.

Either that or I'm using Darlo as an excuse to get my fix...

Looking forward to a fun evening interspersed with dreadful football and maybe a chat with Deja about how great Dangerous Dave is and Yorkshire house prices...

Either that or I'm using Darlo as an excuse to get my fix...

Looking forward to a fun evening interspersed with dreadful football and maybe a chat with Deja about how great Dangerous Dave is and Yorkshire house prices...

What time can you escape work? Are you stuck on that course? I'll be out of work 1ish so can make York (York Tap) whenever you're available.

Ikeme

Iorfa
Batth
Hause
Doherty

Price
Saville

Henry
Ronan
Hunte

Enobakhare

Be very surprised if he goes with 3 of them in one game, though likely to make it more entertaining seeing as how between us and Hull there have only been 13 goals scored in the last 6 games (& 4 of those were in Hulls victory over Bristol City)

If you don't try them you won't know.

I've omitted Joe Mason as he was fucking dire vs Blackburn, I have sympathy with him being as we've bought him and evidently have no idea what he is, but at the moment he looks not very much of anything. Just a passable footballer who can finish if you give him enough chances (and we create nothing). Much like Coady, ridiculously overpriced at a time when money is relatively scarce and we should be making as much as we can from everything we spend, those two are a colossal waste of money. Well done Ken.

If you don't try them you won't know.
I've omitted Joe Mason as he was fucking dire vs Blackburn, I have sympathy with him being as we've bought him and evidently have no idea what he is, but at the moment he looks not very much of anything. Just a passable footballer who can finish if you give him enough chances (and we create nothing). Much like Coady, ridiculously overpriced at a time when money is relatively scarce and we should be making as much as we can from everything we spend, those two are a colossal waste of money. Well done Ken.

Really don't disagree, just that I can't see him starting all 3 away against a current top 6 team (whatever comments he made on the video on the last page) - just not his style

What time can you escape work? Are you stuck on that course? I'll be out of work 1ish so can make York (York Tap) whenever you're available.

Probably not until 15:45 :*( will try to sneak out 30 mins earlier though if I can. I'll drop you a text to let you know.

On way to Hull, weirdly it's nicely liberating to not be dependent on a result! I'd prefer we were scrapping for playoffs/league title but there is a certain freedom in just enjoying it!*

*I reserve the right to retract this when we are being dicked by Hull...

Had genuinely forgotten this was tonight and on the telly. I will be drowning my sorrows in the pub watching this one, me thinks. Hull in crap form but I'm not confident. Hope to see some of the youngsters.

Still not sure if I'll bother with it at all tbh. I'm feeling pretty downbeat about Wolves atm, I'm already tied into going to the Leeds, Rotherham & Forest games and I've got a flight to catch early tomorrow morning so wont be able to drown my sorrows like YW.

will be nice to watch wolves again tonight..not expecting a pretty or positive play though i have put some bets in on a wolves draw and win just in case(very high odds)...

To be fair we do have more of a chance than we did against Middlesbrough or Burnley (the latter in which we actually played well by all accounts). Hull's form since the start of February is exactly the same as ours, P12 W3 D5 L4. Only scored 11 in those 12 games (again, the same as us) and four came in one match.

Back