• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull City (A) build up 15/8/17

great 3 points in the bag...!!! delighted :)

Get the fuck in.

Beat Cardiff on Sat and we've won the league already IMO :icon_lol:

Doherty doesn't know why that's been given either. Was it Ruddy going down on.... Myler scores as Ruddy goes the right way.
9.5 mins played. 10 now....
Replay has been seen and there was nothing in it that except Hull appealing for everything. 12 mins now....
That's it and Wolves have it. 3 from 3. Tough start and we're doing ok.

Final whistle - good win

Came under more pressure than the first 2 games & came through it well

Great win that. SOunded tough, wonder if that will take a lot out of the squad ahead of Saturday? Might need a few tweaks!

9 out of 9. Fucking bring it on!

how long before Costa is back? :):)

Three of the toughest games you could ask for to start. When the fixtures came out you could have feared the worst and maybe 1 or 2 points. We have FUCKING NINE OUT OF NINE.

I AM TUMESCENT.

i must put a sig on

Tough start, lots of pressure from media. We have just pissed in their face.

Don't think anyone needs resting. Need full strength against Cardiff and then can chill a bit with EFL cup game.

At times I had to blink to believe it was Wolves such was the quality of our passing. Hull had a spell in the 2nd half but we fully deserved that. Dickos goal was a cracker on the break ball won Cav with a lovely through ball and Dicko slotting in through the keepers legs at pace.

Whole team was great no weak links Hull looked decent too the young right winger of theirs was a real livewire.

I am starting to believe!!!!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Beat Cardiff (and come out with no injuries - Warnock team) on Saturday and we may be on to an absolute smasher here.

Verdict thread open.

Great win that. SOunded tough, wonder if that will take a lot out of the squad ahead of Saturday? Might need a few tweaks!

That is my concern. Two great away victories, but tonight was very hard fought, so there might be a couple of changes on Saturday.

Back