• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull City (A) build up 15/8/17

I don't think you can doubt that the boys have got fight in them after that. At times we were well under the cosh,, but kept shape and they only really created one clear cut chance from open play. Even after spells of pressure though, we still had and took opportunities to retain possession and take the sting out of the game for a few minutes. I'd be looking to swap leo and jota on Saturday. Maybe saiss too

Beat Cardiff (and come out with no injuries - Warnock team) on Saturday and we may be on to an absolute smasher here.

Now we are clear favourites to win the division.

Wolves 9/4
Boro 9/2
Fulham 7/1

rest a way back

BLOODY HELL

BOOSH! Fucking super.

Re: My comment about the live feed.

Can we clarify this, as
1: I didn't ask for a stream
2: I didn't post a link to a stream.

So if someone posts a Facebook Live video of them watching the game, we can't mention that??

No - we can't

I am not attacking you at all mate, but no reference to that is allowed any more.

I've had us in a couple of accas, when we were at 11/1

We were 16s to win it before the first game. I was tempted but didn't stick any on. Thought I'd wait until after these first three games in case of a poor start and the odds drifted even bigger... :(

Amazing dropped odds before a ball was kicked. 16/1 for The Bear. 11/1 For Del and I had Wolves in at 10/1 the night before the Boro game.

I got 16/1 with Paddy Power and am quietly confident that I may have some money to put in my bank by May

I got 18/1 with William Hill day before Nuno joined.

Wish I'd put more than a fiver on though :(

I got 9/4 to beat Derby 7/4 to beat Hull. See we are around Evens for Saturday v Cardiff. Win this one we'll end up being the long odds on team to avoid - win next to nothing or lose

I got odds of 14/1 after Neves signed and then a bit more at 13/1 around time Jota signed (again wish I had put more on), Paddy Power are offering cash out of 2.5 of my original stake.

Never seen odds on any team drop so quickly this early in a season

I've got 16/1 with Bet365 and 11/2 and 5/1 for us to be promoted. Especially liked that 'to be promoted' bet as if we don't make automatic then we'll be around 5/2 in the play-offs and you can lay the bet off for a guaranteed profit. I backed us EW at 16/1 (which is top 3) and also have 11/10 for us to be in the top 6 with Sky - they may as well pay out now on that one. I think for once we were in a good position - knowing the quality of the signings while the bookies were listening to the pundits spouting "cold Tuesday night in Hull" bollocks

Back