• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

IMPORTANT: Site future

I'm lacking in IT skills, and time as referenced by others, but if there's a way I can help I will.

@visage like others have said, your time & effort creating this place has had immeasurable positive impacts on so many people & we are grateful, even if we don't always show it. I have more friends (IRL, not just online) because of this place. My ability to laugh & experience happiness is greater.
So thank you, for all your efforts.

Technically incapable, financially willing.

One more to the list of people who can contribute financially. Please keep me in the loop about how and when.
Thanks for everything Vis.

Fully understand your position Vis - we all sometimes find that something has to stop for us to have a life.

I can't help with any tech stuff - the only computers around in my early life were probably built by Ada Lovelace or Alan Turing!

Happy to help out financially if that is needed or anything else.

Don't post as often now, but this site has been a big part of the last 10 years for me - reintroducing me to the joys of Wolverhampton :rolleyes: and new friends

Yet another luddite who would help out with costs rather than attempt anything technical, would be like watching a chimpanzee in charge of the space flights.

would be like watching a chimpanzee in charge of the space flights.
You do know who are administrators on here are don't you? Chimps to TWF is akin to Pep to Wolves, we can but dream :)

Yeah same here, I can't help technically but happy to chip in financially

Sorry, another in the happy to help financially but clueless technically camp...

+1 Happy to chip in so I can spend the majority of my watching tv with the missus whilst I use laptop time trying to catch up on the manager thread :LOL:

So...what Im hearing is that in order to remove the needs for as much hands-on technical stuff, people would be willing to chip in to pay for a fully managed XenForo cloud hosting solution that would be somewhere in the region of 700 quid a year?

If thats the case I can certainly speak with Xenforo and get more accurate costings. There will probably also be a oneoff migration fee to copy the site over.

Would we get enough people, even at £10 per year though?

Whatsapp group threads? :D

Back