• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich 3-2 Wolves Verdict Thread

I’ve repressed a lot of that film because of the griminess of it all, I’m afraid. Great film but so much about it makes my skin crawl. Which I suppose was rather the point!

Come to think of it, Gazball makes my skin crawl in a similar way.

Lage was probably a decent coach, I mean he’d been doing it for like 20 years, tactically he might and been so-so. His issues were his communication and man management.

I don’t know what O’Neils strengths are and clearly has some glaring weaknesses

He's got number 2 at best written all over him; no gravitas, no experience, no pedigree, no clue. The players who haven't already sussed him out will be catching up very quickly.

You can see why he blew Hobbs away :rolleyes:

Talk about pedigree.

Didn't O'Neil play in a European final?
Most of those lot won't get nowhere near that level.

Not that it has any impact on his managerial ability.

Talk about pedigree.

Didn't O'Neil play in a European final?
Most of those lot won't get nowhere near that level.

Not that it has any impact on his managerial ability.
We played Liverpool off the pitch for 45 minutes. If we had any hope at all of making proper tactical adjustments this squad would be fine (read: 12th or 13th?).

We played Liverpool off the pitch for 45 minutes. If we had any hope at all of making proper tactical adjustments this squad would be fine (read: 12th or 13th?).

I don't agree. I doubt we'd have gone down under Lopetegui though. I don't actually think the squad is that good, first 11 is ok.

We’re reading different scripts, mate. Fair enough though.

We’re reading different scripts, mate. Fair enough though.

In terms of pl quality. We have a keeper who throws them in, 2 passable (at best) centre Halves, 1 good winger and no centre forwards (Sasa might be, I'm unconvinced) & that's our first 11.

We seem to be well stocked in central midfield at least.

Doesn't scream quality. Probably enough to stay up mind.

Making out like he inherited a mess and trying to pass the blame on to Lopetegui is what is actually annoying me.
Same, this BS is really fucking me off in every cliched interview he prattles.

I admit I was against the appointment to begin with but I'm really starting to detest this cunt

Oh good. Just as I predicted at the weekend.

Maybe GON makes a decent coach in the future but he really isn’t for us now.

It seems (via via the athletic) that the manager has urged supporters to stick with his wolves side and says there is a lot of things need fixing at the club.

I am sorry Gary, but not that many months ago we seem to have a manager that absolutely lifted us as of the shit we find ourselves in now, what the fuck is this shit we find ourselves in it is inconceivable that the position we are in is due to a lack of preparation before you took over these interviews are a mockery of our club and you as a manager

Why the fuck do we have to listen to this? It is is an absolute mockery where we were three months ago.

Where the fuck is Jeff Shi and the rest of the rabble that is running the club?

Wolves SM have been very quiet today, nothing since reporting the final score last night

Back