• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Is Bruno Lage A Good Manager Or Should He Go?

Back him or sack him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be damn sure the back channels are working in terms of which existing Manager/former Manager/Head Coach might be interested in becoming our next Manager .
There is no way that Fosun committed to spending all that money over the Summer and then spend the season watching us fight a relegation battle . There are consequences for that , namely ; definitely losing Neves and possibly others - who might otherwise have stayed .
You also have the problem of the crowd turning against the team / certain players , players losing morale etc .

I haven't got a clue what the real issue is with Jiminez , or Adama as there is very little feedback . Jonny's form is patchy - why ? Neto the same .

No - we'll find someone .

I'd take Lopetegui - excuse the spelling . He's been there at a high level for a while .

Thought something was going on when gold flag posted earlier, doesn’t post often, and reasonably itk, sometimes.

Tony Roberts doesn't seem to be on twitter anymore, he used to.post occasionally

The replies to Liam’s tweet make interesting reading. Seems like tha majority have a simailr view to the poll on this thread now.

Who is the prick on Twitter called Martin has a handle of Mr Right or something like that? Is that Danks? What a helmet he is!

Who is the prick on Twitter called Martin has a handle of Mr Right or something like that? Is that Danks? What a helmet he is!
Been having a good “discussion” with him this afternoon. Guys hillarious

Been having a good “discussion” with him this afternoon. Guys hillarious
Ah read that, didn't know it was you, but suspected it might have been. He doesn't believe what he's saying, but if his other beliefs are as Johnny says he'll be used to defending the indefensible contrary to any evidence so isn't worth your effort, unless you just want a bit of sport

Ah read that, didn't know it was you, but suspected it might have been. He doesn't believe what he's saying, but if his other beliefs are as Johnny says he'll be used to defending the indefensible contrary to any evidence so isn't worth your effort, unless you just want a bit of sport
He starts off civil but then goes down his usual route. So I enjoy dropping down to his level

He starts off civil but then goes down his usual route. So I enjoy dropping down to his level
I mean I'd never do it, but I'd imagine that sometimes it's just entertaining to poke at those who take themselves too seriously and have fragile egos?

I mean I'd never do it, but I'd imagine that sometimes it's just entertaining to poke at those who take themselves too seriously and have fragile egos?
I just discuss it like I would do anywhere with anyone else but always just descends into a mess as he just moves goalposts etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back