• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2020 transfer window

I would love that signing - but it’s quite ambitious. And 20m feels cheap.

He'd be a top signing but the fee sounds about right. He's got bags of potential but considering what we paid for Neves and Jota who were similar sorts of purchases then it seems accurate. Having said that I can't see it happening.

Not the first time we've been linked with him. Is he just a winger these days?

Wonder if we have a recall option. Him and Ennis are well liked by the Donny fans I believe

I imagine we'll be back in for Danny Loader.

Kessie has been poor for Milan this season apparently.

I'd still sign him and get him on the training pitch with Nuno. As soon as he gets one look at the shopping extravaganza that is The Merry Hill Centre, he'll know he's found his spiritual home.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...es-plotting-ambitious-transfer-swoop-20324953

May as well get this kicked off now :D

I would love that signing - but it’s quite ambitious. And 20m feels cheap.

He'd be a top signing but the fee sounds about right. He's got bags of potential but considering what we paid for Neves and Jota who were similar sorts of purchases then it seems accurate. Having said that I can't see it happening.

I think I can assure you that rumour is plain fantasy. If anyone on here hasn't seen him play this season I urge you to have look the next time Sociedad are on. He has been one of the absolute stand out players in la liga so far, motm in something like three league games so far (and by far so in the last three or so Norway matches). He covers the most ground of any player in the league, plays messi-esque through balls, excellent set pieces and is fast becoming one the very best dribblers around. All at 20 y.o. He will be first choice at Real next season at this rate and could very well be up there among the very best in the world within a couple of years.

Norwegian media (and apparently the Spanish as well) are raving about him atm, but I find it hard to praise this one too much. He could reach (almost) Messi levels. He is seriously out of our reach this guy, to the level where I can't imagine Real would even consider accepting, say £100m for him. I don't think I am exaggerating here, he is already so good you wouldn't believe he's norwegian.

Jorge will sort it out.

Odegaard isn't going to happen. The way AC Milan are going Kessie might

I'd love us to get Belotti from Torino, even if it meant selling Jota or Jimenez

Belotti is incredible. He scored a class overhead kick the other day.

That's pure instinct. You can't teach that shit.

It's what I loved about Bullys goal against Scotland. I'm convinced bully knew it would hit his back and was already reacting before it had. As DW says, pure instinct / reaction just can't be taught

Back