• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2020 transfer window

Tim Nash
@TimNash_1
Told that speculation linking #Wolves with Real Madrid midfielder Martin Odegaard is wide of the mark. There might have been #Wolves scouts at the game, but he is not a target.

They can have him and we take Foden...

But not Zinchenko, he had his chance :D

September's POTM in la liga. 20 yo playmakers good enough for RM aren't growing on trees, and with the hype he is getting right now there would be outrage from the fans if they sold him. Nowhere is there more politics in football than at RM, no way are they selling him except for an astronomical fee. We don't pay (or have) that kind of money and he wouldn't come in any case.

I seriously don't understand when they are obviously just making up random stories why they don't go for something vaguely plausible.

I seriously don't understand when they are obviously just making up random stories why they don't go for something vaguely plausible.

Because thats what the press do. They have to put our stories every hour so they ramp up the bullshit for hits.

September's POTM in la liga. 20 yo playmakers good enough for RM aren't growing on trees, and with the hype he is getting right now there would be outrage from the fans if they sold him. Nowhere is there more politics in football than at RM, no way are they selling him except for an astronomical fee. We don't pay (or have) that kind of money and he wouldn't come in any case.

It's fairly obvious that it's his agent looking for a new deal from Madrid as his stock is at its highest point of his young career. The agent is feeding the press stories in the hope pressure is built on the club to either take him back (unlikely) or pay him more money on a longer deal.

It's not new and I find it amusing that fans get bent out of shape over nothing.

First team signings in the Summer:
Cutrone: No links until we'd bid for him
Vallejo: No links until he'd signed
Neto/Jordao: No links until they signed.
Countless links to players we didn't sign.

With the odd exception of Percy you can pretty much ignore anything you read in the press. Some is agent driven, the majority just made up. I can guarantee you this far out in particular it's bobbins.

We're clearly setting up a swap deal with Odegaard

Calciomercato is incredibly unreliable. If Madrid want to give us the asking price then maybe. But they aren’t going to spend £100m on Neves.

Hahahaha. Oww my sides. £20m wouldn’t even get one of Boly’s boots.

Back