• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Landmark Klaxon!

They’ve started announcing acts,
Ranjit Bawa,
Gary Powndland,
Leftfield,
Gabrielle,
Level 42

It's still very much there, you'd make a shit detective.

Awful pub. I started working for HBOS on Pendeford Business Park in 2003 and as lunchtime drinking was still just about a thing then, I tried it once.

Once.

I see Marstons are putting the Crooked House (Glynne Arms) up for sale. Bit of a surprise to me, haven't been for ages but the last few times I did go it was rammed.

It's had a bit of money spent on it recently too so a little surprising.

Just trying to reduce their book value of properties tbh, it's a bit imbalanced.

Do Carlsberg own the pubs now?

I see Marstons are putting the Crooked House (Glynne Arms) up for sale. Bit of a surprise to me, haven't been for ages but the last few times I did go it was rammed.
Wonder if Black Country Ales will purchase it? They seem to be growing their portfolio. I've not been there for prob over 15 years.

Paging @Deutsch Wolf

Sad scenes. In a way.

349140862_3402197063353021_5098086752979374450_n.jpg

Did you ever go to Hardys?

It was probably the most friendly student pub in Rusholme in those days. This is a similar accolade to 'Top scoring Wolves striker this season' - not a high bar (pun intended)

Yeah, a few times. More so if I was going to Maine Road for a midweek game (remember the union used to have tickets for as little as a fiver at times). It was alright.

Express and star buildings up for sale, very few staff there, no printing presses anymore, 350 parking spaces, council earmarked the land/buildings for redevelopment

Back