• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Last Man Standing - 2015/16

Tony T - Sheff Weds, Hull, Wolves
Fred - Sheff Weds, Hull, Derby
Sniffer - Sheff Weds, Hull, QPR
Johnny - Sheff Weds, Fulham, Derby

Tony goes following an act of very random optimism - 3 left in

Fred - Sheff Weds, Hull, Derby, Notts Forest
Sniffer - Sheff Weds, Hull, QPR, Derby
Johnny - Sheff Weds, Fulham, Derby, Brighton

Next fixtures

Friday 15th Apr
Brighton and Hove A v Fulham
Hull City v Wolverhampton Wndrs

Saturday 16th Apr

Birmingham City v Burnley
Blackburn Rovers v Huddersfield Town
Bolton Wanderers v Middlesbrough
Brentford v Bristol City
Cardiff City v Queens Park Rangers
Charlton Athletic v Derby County
Leeds United v Reading
Preston North End v Milton Keynes Dons
Rotherham United v Nottingham Forest
Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town

Last edited:
ha ha , I was away in Athens and couldn't remember sorry sir , i will do 100 cypros, fuck lines!!

Just take it as gentle admonishment - would not want to put you to that much trouble and 100 Cypro's (sorry lines) cannot be good for anyone

Hull City for me, sorry wolves...realised i already picked Hull i would go for Nottingham Forest

Hull City for me, sorry wolves...realised i already picked Hull i would go for Nottingham Forest

I assume that Notts Forest is your final decision Fred given that you have mentioned 3 teams there.

(have you looked at the current form tables? :icon_smile:)

yes, and yes...Forest will win ;)

no need Parkin ;)

no need Parkin ;)

Sorry - only doing it to give myself some interest seeing as how I haven't managed to get past the third round in this competition in any of this seasons games

Haven't had a sniff of winning since the very first game after which I took it over - maybe I shouldn't have :)

Sorry - only doing it to give myself some interest seeing as how I haven't managed to get past the third round in this competition in any of this seasons games

Haven't had a sniff of winning since the very first game after which I took it over - maybe I shouldn't have :)

you were right and i was drunk

Back