• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Let's talk about Nuno....

Never has there been a manager of our club who I want to see succeed more than this guy. He’s hurting like we all are right now, but I so hope he is able to get through this crisis, regroup and go again. I don’t want the good times to be behind us with Nuno in charge.

He's more than just a manager of Wolves. He's a decent human being, and it's a massive chunk of money to give out of his own pocket, however much he earns. He does love Wolverhampton no doubt.

He's a leader and an important member of the local community, you can't fault his commitment and I think he'll be around as long as Fosun want to keep him.

He's a leader and an important member of the local community, you can't fault his commitment and I think he'll be around as long as Fosun want to keep him.
And he thinks Wolverhampton is an important community, so kudos to the man we have taken to our heart.

Incredible. I doff my cap! It takes a special soul to judge the right thing to do at the right time and a special human being to do it.

He's just a lovely gentleman with a big heart. We are very very lucky to have him. My admiration for him has doubled recently 😍

I'll always remember bumping into him at the Wergs Garden Centre, he was looking at watering cans😂 and then along comes me and before you know it I was showing him me garage floor. He probably couldn't have given a toss about me garage floor but he stood there politely chatting away.

A lovely man with a heart of gold.

He's just a lovely gentleman with a big heart. We are very very lucky to have him. My admiration for him has doubled recently 😍

I'll always remember bumping into him at the Wergs Garden Centre, he was looking at watering cans😂 and then along comes me and before you know it I was showing him me garage floor. He probably couldn't have given a toss about me garage floor but he stood there politely chatting away.

A lovely man with a heart of gold.

I still hark back to the first night of my holiday in Vilamoura in June 2018 when I saw him strolling around the marina, had my picture with him then later that evening we were sat outside Figo's Bar and Nuno was walking past, saw me and waved. Made my bloody holiday!

Won me the very first WM Beanie hat on Franksy's Football Phone In too!

Build that man a statue. I must admit watching the couple of recent videos Wolves have put out have left me a tad depressed.

I have a "met Nuno" story as well (look at me!) Had the obligatory selfie with a beaming smile and he was very pleasant. I may well print it out and stick it on the mantlepiece in place of the missus and dog.

Build that man a statue. I must admit watching the couple of recent videos Wolves have put out have left me a tad depressed.

I have a "met Nuno" story as well (look at me!) Had the obligatory selfie with a beaming smile and he was very pleasant. I may well print it out and stick it on the mantlepiece in place of the missus and dog.
I'm always so jealous of people that have met him!

Disappointing its not already on the mantlepiece

Back