• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Let's talk about Nuno....

Rui the only one who could be happy with his first half performance. Couple of good saves, no chance with the goal

Looks like it was Figueroa who Nuno embraced at FT. He's key to our tactics and overall playing style I think.

He is. First team coach responsible for tactics and set-up.

He also looks unfortunately like Gary Glitter.

So he is the reason we're crap in the first half. Boooo, Figueroa out!

I reckon besides the tactical change, Nuno gave them the hairdryer treatment.

I agree, but how many times do we say this and can you continually forgive the apart from?
Was thinking exactly the same - “apart from the penalty”, “apart from losing his man” - if he could stay focussed and be a bit more committed in tackles and headers, he would be top drawer.

Last edited:
He is. First team coach responsible for tactics and set-up.

He also looks unfortunately like Gary Glitter.
That is a new one for me. I was wondering if it was just Nuno on tactics or did he have someone else. You just answered that.

I agree, but how many times do we say this and can you continually forgive the apart from?
Come on... Semedo, Adama and Donk all have some blame. You could say Semedo made the wrong choice in concentrating on the player to his right and that Adama should have helped him out but neither of them had any part to play in the awful attempt to block the cross that Donk made

Interestingly we are only 4 points behind this same stage last season, but we were 7th.
yeah, beacause the bottom three teams struggle to win a game and have like 0 points..but positive signs yesterday finally, hope we keep the sam attitude like in the second half

Come on... Semedo, Adama and Donk all have some blame. You could say Semedo made the wrong choice in concentrating on the player to his right and that Adama should have helped him out but neither of them had any part to play in the awful attempt to block the cross that Donk made
It wasn't me who said it, I just commented. I thought Donck was the most to blame for the goal, but all 3 of them should have done better

thats a fair po int but there were 3 other players culpable for that goal. I think he is improving and as we've spent a shitload of money we've got to make it work

Semedo is okay. He's a better defender than Doherty and is growing as a WB. His partnership with Neto would be worth working on, him and Adama don't work at all.

Semedo is okay. He's a better defender than Doherty and is growing as a WB. His partnership with Neto would be worth working on, him and Adama don't work at all.
I kinda think we shouldn't bother trying to get a WB / FB into a partnership with Adama, it's impossible to predict what he's going to do so why bother.

Let Adama do his thing and let the WB / FB do something else

Back