• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

Cynic...

I have my views on why Nuno and Fosun have generally failed or got things wrong but its not part of why this season is a bag of crap for me. That's a whole different discussion.

Just because the season is shite and weird doesn't mean it doesn't matter. That's what bmb was getting at, I believe. That's the discussion.

Last edited:
What do people think of Almaron? I have never been that keen but now starting to wonder what he could do in a side where he wasn't seemingly trying to do so much himself.

If he got a move to Leicester like Perez I feel he could be the sort of player that is actually a contributor.

Just because the season is shite and weird doesn't mean it doesn't matter. That's what kiven was getting at, I believe. That's the discussion.
It doesn't really matter to me though, to me every game is as far away from what I want from watching Wolves as it can be. Just putting my view across regarding wishing the season was done.

I know others won't share that view and I'm not trying to change other people's mind or say they are wrong. It's a forum so just putting up a reason why some will say they can't wait for the season to end.

It doesn't really matter to me though, to me every game is as far away from what I want from watching Wolves as it can be. Just putting my view across regarding wishing the season was done

Just out of genuine interest regarding the thought process behind this (of anyone who agrees with you, no just you mate) , if people are saying the season doesn't matter, does that mean the performance of the manager or any of the players during any of the meaningless games don't matter either?

I had zero expectations for this season. Our mammoth season last season plus no pre-season, and then Raul getting crocked kinda confirmed it for me.

What do people think of Almaron? I have never been that keen but now starting to wonder what he could do in a side where he wasn't seemingly trying to do so much himself.

If he got a move to Leicester like Perez I feel he could be the sort of player that is actually a contributor.
He tries hard but he's not very good on the ball or off it. Doesn't create and moans a lot.

Watching Saint-Maximin and Almiron must be infuriating for Toon fans.the first is incredibly gifted but consistently broken and the second is indestructible but a bit shit.

Just out of genuine interest regarding the thought process behind this (of anyone who agrees with you, no just you mate) , if people are saying the season doesn't matter, does that mean the performance of the manager or any of the players during any of the meaningless games don't matter either?
They do matter as football doesn't stand still unlike my feelings towards it all. There are factors to be included as to why some people have under performed or made errors of judgement but that's not to say those players/ staff don't deserve to be criticised or questioned by fans. For me it will be an interesting conversation when the whistle blows for FT v Man Utd, until then I will just keep crossing off the games.

At no point is my own view = ignore the mistakes and move on like nothing has happened.

Aston Villa vs Fulham is the first game in Premier League history in which every player in the starting XI was born after the first ever Premier League game on August 15 1992

Fulham been the better side but without creating to much.

Ha ha! Mings...

Fulham currently out of the bottom three as a result.

I've been a massive jinx this weekend, slagged off Albion yesterday, then laughed at Villa. Looks like both are going to have won.

3-1 now.

Fookin Fulham. They may as well not bother trying to defend.

Timmy's nightmare prediction ahead of our game looking spot on then...

That’s an epic capitulation from Fulham

Some rumours floating around Twitter that Grealish is allegedly addicted to painkillers and that's why he hasn't been playing.

Some rumours floating around Twitter that Grealish is allegedly addicted to painkillers and that's why he hasn't been playing.

That sounds up there with James is transitioning to a women and that is why Carlo kept taking him off after 70 mins, level of nonsense.

Back