• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

He fits what they do perfectly, which I can't say I expected, but fair play to him. Clearly made the right move going there.

S’ton have an early goal disallowed for offside. Haven’t seen it but sounded like a tight call.

Looked very close but we know VAR tends to err on the side of the defenders (which it shouldn't).

Aah good they’re finally losing.

And 2-0. Ace. Normal service resumed.

Another couple for S’ton would be nice to do wonders to Villa’s goal difference.

That should be red for Cash. He's preventing a goalscoring opportunity, just as much as he would have done if he tripped someone going through on goal.

Villa gradually starting resemble more like they did last season, they won’t go down but if they lose 5-6 on the spin or don’t win in about 8 games watch the pressure mount on Smith rapidly. The Liverpool game was just a freak result the same as the Leicester 9-0 last season.

Like I said before in those four wins they had a team with ten men miss a penalty against them, a win against the worst side in the league, a freak result which will never happen again and a last minute winner. The points tally didn’t tell the whole story, now the football is settling down back to normal they’re getting found out. Long may it continue.

It was pretty even up till the goal, Villa had their moments, Saints have been clinical though. Say what you like about Ward-Prowse ( I think he's not a bad player) the lad can hit a free kick

I expect to see less parents wearing their Villa coats and scarfs on the school run tomorrow as opposed to the last few weeks

Back