• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

Let's not rewrite history here, he didn't. Coady jumped into the back of him. Wasn't much in it but was probably a free kick in hindsight.
Imo Coady did nothing, Wilson backed in to him and threw himself to the ground

Imo Coady did nothing, Wilson backed in to him and threw himself to the ground
From the TV angle I thought there was nothing in it. From the side on angle which is the view the ref had it looked more of a foul. Coady didn’t do much but he stood still and leans into Wilson knowing full well it will cause him to miscontrol it. He gave the ref a decision to make. If he’d have been tight in the first place then it would have been fine.

I’m not really sure what defenders can do sometimes, if a striker backs in and then falls over it’s always a free kick. Shearer lived off doing that towards the end of his career.

Keep saying whilst Solksjaer is in charge Man Utd will always fail to find consistency.

I’m not really sure what defenders can do sometimes, if a striker backs in and then falls over it’s always a free kick. Shearer lived off doing that towards the end of his career.
That day when Zohore did that every single time when we played Cardiff fucking annoyed me so much

Keep saying whilst Solksjaer is in charge Man Utd will always fail to find consistency.
Frustrating too (sort of, it's all very relative)* in so far as there's some quality young, English talent there I'd love to see coached by an actual coach.

*I hope they get relegated.

Ollie’s at the wheel.

Let's not rewrite history here, he didn't. Coady jumped into the back of him. Wasn't much in it but was probably a free kick in hindsight.

I'd be interested in seeing a video of it again. From what I remember of the incident and the replay, it was more the other way around; Coady was standing his ground and Wilson jumps into him and cannons off him like Conor is a brick wall. He's a player who looks for it all the time

Have to admit, I am enjoying reading the fans on the Spurs forum coming to the realisation that Doherty cannot defend.

One comment that he plays like hes stoned made me laugh!

Have to admit, I am enjoying reading the fans on the Spurs forum coming to the realisation that Doherty cannot defend.

One comment that he plays like hes stoned made me laugh!
Link? I could use the laugh after the pelters we took for selling him.

Link? I could use the laugh after the pelters we took for selling him.

It is in the Doc thread, here:

Ah, old Doc is back
Was happy we signed this fella but fuck me he was poor today

it’s like he’s playing stoned.

I don't feel sorry for him as he's getting handsomely paid, but ultimately he's been set up to fail

We can have him back for 5m in January................................................

Back