• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

So close to a come back. How unfortunate.

The way that ended will probably make Dean Smith think it wasn’t that bad

Supporting the Mags feels strange. Not a team or manager I like but I want Everton to ship all the points today. Preferably by getting dicked .

Newcastle are one of the most boring teams I have ever had the misfortune to watch. I fucking hate them.

Everton look very disjointed without a number of first teamers....Newcastle are very Newcastley.
Pleased Villa got a couple of goals earlier, suspect Southampton will be one of our competitors this season so don't want them getting a good goal diff.

Persevering with the second half but God knows why. Awful game.

That is a very soft penalty. Wilson acted like he'd been hit by a wrecking ball.

Newcastle really a spawney bunch, decision at Spurs, free kick against us and that’s a soft penalty to.

Although Everton look putrid like they did last week. Doesn’t help when you’ve got Sigurdsson and Gomes in midfield who only rock in about 1/5 games.

So Callum Wilson jumps into Coady last Sunday to win the crucial free kick, and a week later is diving into Gomes to win a 'penalty'. Good job we have VAR to pick up this cheating sod 🙄

People said our games were boring, fuck me this is dull!

I really can’t stand Newcastle, they haven’t even tried to win today despite being against a massively weakened Everton side. Wilson gets himself a penalty and that’s job done. They’re frequently the worst for all stats for and against, barely even try and get out of their own half and yet keep getting results. Not to mention playing this Everton side instead of the one with Digne, Rodriguez, Richarlison and Coleman.

Everton have been rubbish as well but at least they’ve got an excuse!

Newcastle are probably 4 points better off than they should be the point they got at spurs was just absurd, as said they were handed a situation to score against us by one of the biggest buffoons ever to referee in the PL. whilst they’ve been better than Everton they’ve done nowhere near enough to warrant the 3 points.

Auba, that sock hat looks fucking ridiculous.

So Callum Wilson jumps into Coady last Sunday to win the crucial free kick
Let's not rewrite history here, he didn't. Coady jumped into the back of him. Wasn't much in it but was probably a free kick in hindsight.

Great ball from Bellerin there. Arsenal playing really well.

Back