• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

I very much have attitude once a player moves on I take little interest in their career afterwards but each to their own

Wasn’t expecting Jota to do particularly well for Liverpool but in hindsight he’s a perfect Klopp player really with his energy and movement. Obviously he’ll get more chances for a team like that too so his returns were always likely to improve. At the moment showing to be a much better option than Firmino.

I very much have attitude once a player moves on I take little interest in their career afterwards but each to their own

Depends on the player. Some people I genuinely like and I want them to do well in their career, so I keep an eye on what they are up to. I have a lot of love for many/most of our squad over the last few years so more inclined to see how they are doing (the no dickheads policy has certainly played a huge part in that!). I'm happy for Jota.

Others move on and I couldn't care less.

This is brilliant by Liverpool. It isn’t Harrogate they are taking to pieces.

I appreciate and respect former players especially those who’ve helped us to where we are now. But as said once they’ve gone it’s time to move on IMO

Man Utd lose in Turkey, the defending for the first goal really has to be seen to be believed.

Preposterous red card in the Chelsea game.

Presumably got booked for dissent following the penalty decision?

Nope! Nothing anywhere to suggest it was dissent, everywhere reporting it was for the handball.

It really does beggar belief that Newcastle have notched 11 points already being outplayed again

I know its hardly new news but didn't realise Bruce/Newcastle were *this* bad.
20201107_002541.jpg20201107_002538.jpg20201107_002534.jpg20201107_002536.jpg

Just watching the mini match (25min highlights) between Southampton and Newcastle and you have to take your hat off to the Saints.

Dominated the game and should have won by more, and now top (albeit probably only for a day). Makes it even more frustrating for us for the 2 points we dropped against Newcastle, especially in light of Lincs_Wolf post above.

To think it was just over a year ago Southampton got thrashed 9-0 at home by Leicester.

Hasenhuttl's has engineered a recovery since then which has been remarkable (most clubs would have been demoralised for quite a while) - from being in the relegation spots to a mid-table finish last season to being a potential top 6 club this season.

They are terrible yet scrape enough wins to see them safe.
A bit of simulation here and there to grab goals helps too. They didn't sign two Bournemouth stalwarts for no reason

Such a rubbish goal to concede from United

Back